...look (2)

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

...look (2)

Post by Kalle »

Hiho

Okay... we already had that thread with changing stuff but it didn't turned out well, so I decided to do a second Topic like that on the Forum!

My new Idea was also that Dekar could maybe make a Download Server or something :D...

Also a level or star system which a lot of other forums have...

So hope you all reaply and tell me what you tink

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

well, for a new board beginning, it looks great. now new members are needed. then in the meantime, some hcaks, like the ratings, and other stuff.
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

A Download Server, eh, that doesn't sound too bad...
It would be much easier to get maps instead of looking all over the forums ^_^
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

that idea was already realized :D

go in the members only forum and u will find all the maps :D

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

i think putting in a star system would double or triple the amount of spam being put up here just so u can get stars, if your thinkin about the rating system like that atleast
ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

i think putting in a star system would double or triple the amount of spam being put up here just so u can get stars, if your thinkin about the rating system like that atleast
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

... and u are the first one who is spamming :D

Kalle

PS: Double posting sucks ^^

ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

lol .. all i did was press Back :P didnt think it would double... and btw i dont need to spam i have enough money lol :P
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

if u want I can delete that money in one moment :D...

so I don't really care u know?

But double posting still sucks and u already did that twice

Kalle

Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

I like all the ideas, cause, really I don't have much of an idea what to do with the gold I get every time I post... its not like it shows off anything, cause people can spend it all on the rpg forum or whatever... Theres not really any recognition of what good you've done unless people look around, post count is something, but not much..

Just my opinion, I like the forum so far and keep up the good work :]