[Type of request]

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
DeadlyLegion

Post by DeadlyLegion »

Is it like hard to cheat? Is there an anti cheat trigger in the map? - If not I could prolly cheat it too :P
Adding the FUN in inFUNdibuliform
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

lol :D
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

DeadlyLegion wrote:Is it like hard to cheat? Is there an anti cheat trigger in the map? - If not I could prolly cheat it too :P

afaik several...
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

This is what I get in mail...

I'm part of an NOTD-AM Society, and we keep getting all these people with hacked codes, and i have volunteered myself to ask you to please, stop hacking/posting NOTD-AM hacked maps, we keep getting all these people that play horribly, at a high rank, because they skipped all the other ranks. all I'm asking is that you remove the map from your lists, and seize from hacking any other ones, i know this is a pretty big deal, but it is to us too. I'm not just another nooby bastard wanting a map hacked, tons of people have their NOTD-AM games ruined because of people that are high ranks, but don't fit their ranks. this is from everyone on behalf of the NOTD-AM Forums, please reply, we need this stopped as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

And it basically ended with me saying

Mya~ forget it

It wouldn't matter if you were or were not whoever you say.

If people want to play with high rank characters then I don't see the problem. Anyone who's really interested in the game wouldn't use the cheats in the first place.

If it really bothers you so much then play inhouse.

Again, I'm Chief Editor of Island Defense and there's people who hack the map all the time and some get so popular I have to skip versions. I deal with it and even help others with cheating it sometimes. It really helps you learn JASS and how the map works.

Tough Shit. It's staying there.

I stand by this and would ask the people at the NOTD AM forums to cease this repetitive request because it won't change the outcome. I can't expect Ice Frog to stop making Dota just because I ask him to if I hate dota.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Yes, it's getting annoying how many people think we're immature jerks, just because we can deprotect maps and cheat it :/, while others don't even know any basic GUI.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

they should just send them to mailto:[email protected] cuz thats the right place for it :)
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick