Summon speed

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Chinoman10
Title: Chinoman10 is here:)

Summon speed

Post by Chinoman10 »

Is there any place, where I can edit the delay that my "summoners" do when building several buildings??
I'll explain this better...
On Sheep Tag, if you use Shift + build ( to only need to click once make the summoner summon 1 spot, then click again to make one right after... basically to queue the summons... ), the sheep takes too long to go from one building to another... It's much more faster, but tiring and exhausting to just do "B+F" ( Build + Farm ) after another, and there on...
Anyway I can make it so right after it starts making the summon, it goes off to the next one? I think the problem is the summoning animation ( that sheep don't have ), so, anyway to increase, or delete the summon animation?
The Holy Happiness that Love gives, will NEVER compensate the Deep Sadness that it will bring in the End...
Made By: Chinoman10
My advice?: If you desire to be truthfully happy, be in Love, but you'll suffer the consequences... If you don't want to suffer, don't Love... ( It's what I wished... )
[blinking]Respect others to be respected![/blinking]

Click on ChinoMon10 to level him up! ;)
Image_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Image
(Yea, I actually decided to try this :P) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?