HELP ME deprotect or make a save/load rpg map

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

will you help me

yes
4%
no
96%

Total votes: 25

bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by bojanglemistser »

i wanna hack some other save/load map den edit it and make it mine

This line right here made me vote no

im not against hacking/editing
but the ''and make it mine'' thing
told me u were gonna add cheats
then say its your map when it
actualy isnt theres nothing wrong
with cheating maps but mapstealers
i have a serious problem against

My definition of mapstealers:Lazy and stupid assholes who cant make a good map but want people to know their name so they change the name of the author in a map and eventualy once ppl find out about the mapstealing stuff
yes some will know you but not as a good mapmaker as the lil faggot you realy are
:twisted:

edit:[under the _ =P]

BTW not alot of ppl on wc3edit are able to hack so dont be surprised i bet u atleast 10 of those votes were from ppl who cant hack
and the rest are from hackers who thought similiar to dota =/

also im pretty sure u want it unprotected in GUIS and theres like at the most like 1 or 2 possibly 0 ppl who can do that =P even then its hard as ...

ur just asking for a tad 2 much and once u get the unprot. map W/ GUIS if u ever get it ur just gonna add a cheat or 2 change the authors name to urs and prolly even release it w/o protecting it again so anyone can cheat the map

Note:a protection good enough so the map cant be unprotected with a program is recommended you will keep
the kiddies out =D

btw again kala dota has a point he wants to modify an already good map a lil tiny bit add cheats thats all =/ then claim the map as his own
not to mention he didnt even give us a link to what map...

anyway if u ask for a map unprotected the only thing happening with it is some newbie is gonna open up XDep unprotect and post it here my point is every time i open up somtin with XDep its always in jass =/ and if u save everything deletes u cant even open the game so just ask for it cheated without changing the name of the author to yourself for some stupid reason cheat and play it legit with your cheated char

sry bout the size
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes