Hey Vquest RPG [i]Deprotection[/i] PLEASE!!!

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Wreked

Hey Vquest RPG [i]Deprotection[/i] PLEASE!!!

Post by Wreked »

Hey guys this is an recent RPG Named Vquest (Everquest) where you are choose from a hero from about 15. There are multiple areas and to naviagte between each u must walk into the portal at the edge of your visible map (while in the seperate zones, the zone u are in is the only one u can see). For each level you must get 100xp but as leveling the xp u get from monsters decreases. You can either dual weild 2 weps (not bows) a weapon and a sheild or a staff or a bow. Certain classes cannot use certain weps (rangers can only use bows, monks cant use any)

The Save Code Saves:
Gold
Lumber (Platinum - 1 Platinum = 100 Gold)
Heroes Level, And
Inventory

I was wondering if you guys could Deprotect And/Or Add cheats. The only reason i would like this map to be deprotected is because i would like to edit the map to improve anything that i have found bugged or just needs to be fixed. But if that is not possible or you guys dont want to go through the trouble Dekar's Triggering cheats would be just fine.
Cheats:
Gold
Lumber (platinum)
Hero Level
And An Item cheat, whether its a random item like the TBR cheated map or a -add (item) thing both would be good preferably like the TBR one.

And this is the maps link:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/2624/

I apologize but i do not know much about the anti-cheat of this map =/ sorry for any problem this may cause.

Well thanks and the best of luck to you =) hope the job is simple easy and quick =)[/i]
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Wreked

Oh

Post by Wreked »

Ok thanks a ton, i apologize for wasting your time =) thanks for that much appreciated,
Kingz
Title: Learning To Cheat

Post by Kingz »

LOL!