[REQUEST] The Black Road v1.21

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Sevion

[REQUEST] The Black Road v1.21

Post by Sevion »

Someone help me de/unprotect The Black Road v1.21, my friend got me lvl 200 assassin but I want the map so I don't have to burden him with doing that for me.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/16734/

Help...... please??? And can someone teach me how to do this so I don't HAVE to post requests and so that I can help others un/deprotect maps? I've tried Deprotect by NathanMX but it doesn't work so well. Even if I follow the read me file. It just doesn't like me..... HELP!! :(
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!" Ouch! MY ARM!! YOU BROKE MY ARM!!
ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

Well I can't deprotect it or anything or tell you how but have you tried Xantans Sticky in map deprotecting/hacking? It might be able to help.
n3cr0x

Post by n3cr0x »

Agree'd Sevion
[img]http://www.wc3edit.net/dekar/dekar.php?name=My name is Dekar, not.&rn=250&gn=250&bn=250&line=1[/img]
trb92
Title: Random Noob

Post by trb92 »

Did you try using xdep on it? That sometimes works, but i have no idea if it will for TBR or not. Well, it will unprotect it but you probably can't edit the map without getting a billionish script errors.
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already,
three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Answer:
Spoiler:
If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven...
Sevion

Post by Sevion »

Ok, I'll try XDep. I found a tutoriall on HOW TO by Xantan

http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=202

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!" Ouch! MY ARM!! YOU BROKE MY ARM!!
50.cal.lord
Newcomer

Post by 50.cal.lord »

there is a hackled version of this in the other part of requests forums
Sevion

Post by Sevion »

There is? I'll search it.

Edit: Ok. I found it.
Be3yBuu
Newcomer

Post by Be3yBuu »

Best way for this map 2 edit - just load the old version (1.03) or else , it can be opened by the world editor , then u can do all , what u just want) , passcodes are the same as in other versions)
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

You're very wrong there, Be3yBuu. The codes cannot backload. Meaning... if you have a char you've loaded in 1.2 or 1.21 then you cannot load it in 1.1 or back.

I'm an ex-member of TBRi, and used to be a huge part of the community there. Though I've personally never used the hacked version untill recently (after already having 3 200s and multiple 150+s that I earned on my own), I can tell you pretty much anything you need to know about this map. Just PM me.