wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 8:55 pm 
Forum Staff

Hey guys,
Just letting you all know this game is easily the best game available on the PS3 console, as well as the best game that has or could come out tis year on any console. If any of you are avid fans of the series I highly suggest you get this one. Any questions you could possible have had from any of the previous games are answered. For those of you that aren't too far, I know som new questions arise early on, but EVERYTHING, and I mean it, are answered throughout this game. The gameplay is similar to the older games but still new enough you feel this being a new game. The bosses too are familiar yet different. Aside from that the cut scenes the new weapons, the weapon purchasing system, ability to customize guns. Every little tweak you can do makes this game a one of a kind masterpiece. I highly recommend this game to anyone. If you are not familiar with the series, no problem, this game fills you in so that you would understand, and all you veterans to this series no worries either. The information is no so repetitive, its the perfect balance to keep your interest and inform noobs. Not to mention may spark some "fond" memories of game experience in the older games.