Heroes and Empires

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

lolomg
Newcomer

Heroes and Empires

Post by lolomg »

Hey all i need this map hacked with jj's cheat pack and also a cheat to get trade points for a hero. This bits the tricky bit cause the trade points are like in a box sorta like peoples kills on dota.

A group of Generals want to inhabit the land of Kalenden. Your mission is to kill Kalenden himself and claim his lands as your own. Your choice to work together or against each other. You can choose between a hero or an empire and survive against the rebellion and Kaleden.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/28243/
Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Re: Heroes and Empires

Post by Shamanno1 »

Can u tell me more about the trade points?
How do u get them exacly?What u need to kill for them?How do u use them?What are them exacly gold,food,lumber or none of this..Cause i have no idea about the map and i wanna do it...
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Shamanno wrote:Can u tell me more about the trade points?
How do u get them exacly?What u need to kill for them?How do u use them?What are them exacly gold,food,lumber or none of this..Cause i have no idea about the map and i wanna do it...

I'm already onto it and I've already made my own trigger :D Now just need to find out why the hell it crashes my wc3 -.-

EDIT: Hm.. this map seems to have an odd type type of prot.... Well you can do it then Shamanno. The variable that contains the trade points for players is udg_TradePoints. Simple enough...
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
lolomg
Newcomer

Post by lolomg »

The trade points are a point system which you get as a hero by selling items like wood, stone ect. So its pretty hard to get it. I tried but like ozza i crash. its a new protect program and when i tried usin mpq recover it crashed and now its corrupt :shock: so watch it!

Edit: btw the trade points are like kills in dota try playin it on bnet and ull see (only for hero). heros dont use lumber or gold.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

The map seems to corrupt after editing, but strangely doesn't crash >.> Someone who is pro-er at jass will have to do this...
Shamanno1
Forum Staff

Post by Shamanno1 »

Ok done..
Activator:-CcD
jj cheat pack
how to get trade points?
Activate the cheats and type -spawn I02U.This will spawn an item called WOOOOOD take it and move around,kill some monsters ,go to a camp (with the wood in ure inventory) and u will get 25000 trade points.
Screnshot :
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Shamanno wrote:Ok done..
jj cheat pack
how to get trade points?
Activate the cheats and type -spawn I02U.This will spawn an item called WOOOOOD take it and move around,kill some monsters ,go to a camp (with the wood in ure inventory) and u will get 25000 trade points.
Screnshot :

May I ask how you got it to work? I tried to just put JJ's cp in and the map didn't work....
Shamanno1
Forum Staff

Post by Shamanno1 »

What?try doing it manually next time : ))
~Everything changes~
lolomg
Newcomer

Post by lolomg »

Thanx Shammano and Ozzapoo u guys rock! :lol:
utterleydead
Newcomer

Post by utterleydead »

Shamanno1 wrote:Ok done..
jj cheat pack
how to get trade points?
Screnshot :

i can't see the link to DL where is it?