All WTFDotA Maps

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

All WTFDotA Maps

Post by Durchdringen »

A lot of people have been complaining that they cannot access wtfdota because it is down.

So here are all the maps that were on wtfdota.com.

Enjoy!

DotA 6.50 Beta 11

DotA 6.50 Beta 6a DIV League Map

DotA AI 6.43b

DotA 6.49c Hacked: by Xantan
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Re: All WTFDotA Maps

Post by initialD »

I thought you said there is a 6.49c AMH made by Xantan.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Sorry about that, I think the AMH was in the DIV League map, but it is in Beta stages and pretty much done for until we get caught up with the DotA project. I will work on getting you a copy of 6.49c AMH. I will be quite busy with school and such for the next few weeks, but I will try to make time to insert the AMH system in that map. Just have patience.

Again sorry for the inconvience,

Durchdringen
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

Take your time. Or could you just share those AMH script on here if you don't mind. I could insert it myself.
I have searched a bit on the website, seems like no AMH for 649c yet. If we could make it the first AMH map, everyone would probably playing our "AMH".... lol
whatever, take your time.