can someone help me with this problem please :(

Get help with just about anything and everything NOT Warcraft related. Computers, consoles, phones, whatever!
piskopat
Newcomer

can someone help me with this problem please :(

Post by piskopat »

Hi i don't know is this the right place to ask my question...well.From shadowfrench i was using maphack and it was working and right now the same file the maphack is not working i dont know what's the problem with the file, i erased it and redownloaded the file but that dosn't helped either, and friend of mine said theres this program its helping you to get hacks to work i forgot the name of the file i tried that and still dosn't work...I tried the maphack on my brother's computer and it's working 100%...BUT on my computer it's not f@!$ing working >.< I don't want to format my computer for a stupid maphack...But also i need the maphack...Esspecially for RPG map's it help's alot.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Re: can someone help me with this problem please :(

Post by Xantan »

your anti-virus.

or, are you running vista?
piskopat
Newcomer

Post by piskopat »

I have NOD32 Anti virus system, and no i have xp home.Oh and my brother's computer have the same anti virus as mine...but it still working on his computer..!?!
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

I have nod32 also and the only problem I have with it is that I can't change any of the mh settings on wc in game though I blame that on my paranoid firewall, so I doubt it's your anti-virus.
piskopat
Newcomer

Post by piskopat »

hmm ok thx ill try to get a new one then -.-
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

I don't think its nod32... I use it as well.

I recommend formatting, sorry to say.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

piskopat wrote:Hi i don't know is this the right place to ask my question...well.From shadowfrench i was using maphack and it was working and right now the same file the maphack is not working i dont know what's the problem with the file, i erased it and redownloaded the file but that dosn't helped either, and friend of mine said theres this program its helping you to get hacks to work i forgot the name of the file i tried that and still dosn't work...I tried the maphack on my brother's computer and it's working 100%...BUT on my computer it's not f@!$ing working >.< I don't want to format my computer for a stupid maphack...But also i need the maphack...Esspecially for RPG map's it help's alot.

Put a vision cheat in the map. :P
piskopat
Newcomer

Post by piskopat »

well lol..i formatted my comp..and now its ok *sigh*
Durchdringen
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Good to hear it's working, and at least your computer should run smooth since you formatted it, I guess it's 2 +'s, unless you didn't have a way to back up data, then that would totally suck donkey balls.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

lol.

grats, man.