[DA+DP] 10x Naruto 4th War v2.0D

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DigArmadyl
Newcomer

[DA+DP] 10x Naruto 4th War v2.0D

Post by DigArmadyl »

Map name: 10x Naruto 4th War v2.0D

Map link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/202584/

Request: I would like you to deprotect it and detect any hidden activations (for characters and such) and if they aren't in english, then if possible change them into something else in english ( panda has got big ears for example)

Thanks in advance to anyone who does this!
Last edited by devoltz on October 21st, 2023, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed title.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [DA+Deprotect] 10x Naruto 4th War v2.0D

Post by Bartimaeus »

Let's clear something up real quick: it doesn't take deprotection to detect if there's cheat pack / what the activator is, nor to insert a cheat pack.

Judging by your request, what you're asking for is actually just purely detect activator or cheat pack, (edit the cheat pack, really), not deprotection, correct?
DigArmadyl
Newcomer

Post by DigArmadyl »

I want to know if there are any hidden character codes, teleport commands and so on and so forth, and i'd like to have it deprotected so i could edit it and test it out very quickly
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

The problem being that deprotection doesn't restore triggers, (so you wouldn't be able to see any more easily than you can now).
CrazedTroll

Post by CrazedTroll »

Deprotected, there are no cheats, and as for hidden activations, I found a few chat events but couldn't get them to do anything in game, "huocai" "xianrenmoshi" "dangngocquynhnguyenthihuyen" you can try to get them to do something if you know the map better, or someone else can try to figure them out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If your request is fulfilled and you post on the topic asking for something else, it's doubtful I'll see it, try messaging me instead.
DigArmadyl
Newcomer

Post by DigArmadyl »

Thank you so much!
DarkSoul
Newcomer

Post by DarkSoul »

what is the activator for cheats?
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

DarkSoul wrote:what is the activator for cheats?
Go read the general rules, requesting rules, and just read the entire thread. There are no apparent activators as stated 2 posts above yours. The map was never requested to be cheated.