[JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Cheatpacks and learning how to use them, as well as other guides for manipulating maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

alfajoker
Newcomer

Re: [JASS] NZCP [EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!]

Post by alfajoker »

Got a small question, for the function main ending, which one is the correct call
call InitNZCP( )
call nzInit()
Cause i checked the nzcp.j provided and its call InitNZCP( ), but when I checked a few maps that had the cp in them i couldnt not find that call but found call nzInit().
Tried to add cp to a map and it no longer works.
This is the one i tried.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NemesisQ15

Post by NemesisQ15 »

alfajoker wrote:Got a small question, for the function main ending, which one is the correct call
call InitNZCP( )
call nzInit()
Cause i checked the nzcp.j provided and its call InitNZCP( ), but when I checked a few maps that had the cp in them i couldnt not find that call but found call nzInit().
This is the one i tried.
call InitNZCP() is default name of function in NZCP , you can change it .

Your problem is simple , the map just has the same names of functions , variables and etc. so thats why the map doesnt work anymore . Just deobfuscate NZCP in RMPQex / Vexorian Optimizer / OR do it manually
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

alfajoker wrote:Got a small question, for the function main ending, which one is the correct call
call InitNZCP( )
call nzInit()
This is the one i tried.
nzInit is from an old version of NZCP. The correct one is InitNZCP. The war3map.j you provided doesn't has any syntax error. What is that map?
NemesisQ15

Post by NemesisQ15 »

nuzamacuxe wrote:
call InitNZCP( )
call nzInit()
This is the one i tried.
nzInit is from an old version of NZCP. The correct one is InitNZCP. The war3map.j you provided doesn't has any syntax error. What is that map?
Nuzamacuxe, hey, could you please make a guide on how to bypass some kind of the protections that cause the map to crash after editing war3map.j.
Nani2132a
Newcomer

Post by Nani2132a »

Hello, I wanted to ask a few questions,
1. When I activate the cheat, will the enemies of the allies see the text that says "Nuzamacuxe's Cheat pack has been activated"?
2. If I turn on the -noreplay command for people who have wc3 auto save replay enabled in their settings, will they save the replay anyway?
3. The very last question, when I activate the -dmghp -dmgls command, are the damage and vampirism numbers visible there, are they visible to enemies and allies?
Sorry for my bad english not my native language)
ResNovae
Newcomer

Post by ResNovae »

Is there a way i can edit the dmgc,dmgls,dmgb,dmgb commands to affect every selected units instead of just the first one?
Comrades
Newcomer

Post by Comrades »

Can you post the full list of command and what it does or how it work?
Thanks in advance
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

godofescape
Newcomer

Post by godofescape »

So I run into an issue where after X amount of time on some maps, certain cheat codes break and no longer work, like invul, vul, kill, etc.

is there something that can be done to combat this? My example would of heroes of the empire / darkys version.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

godofescape wrote:So I run into an issue where after X amount of time on some maps, certain cheat codes break and no longer work, like invul, vul, kill, etc.

is there something that can be done to combat this? My example would of heroes of the empire / darkys version.
as far i remember, nzcp has no leaks, and the maps you mentioned have anticheat systems, speacialy hero of the empire.