wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:46 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 21st, 2022, 10:42 am 
Newcomer

I would like to ask a small question if it's not right or wrong place please remove this

can I encrypt the activation code on cheat pack or just enable the code with a specific player or make someone unique to the cheat pack so only activate for that person or with password which is not included in the jass file as people can read them

thanks

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 1:29 pm 

Hello,
1. you can use only name activator , for example you can remove string and arrow activator in JJCP's CP.
2. you can try to make fake activator and hide the real one in some part of the code.
3. you can make an additional condition of activating a CP which contains the name of player

PostPosted: November 9th, 2022, 12:37 pm 
Newcomer

NemesisQ15 wrote:
Hello,
1. you can use only name activator , for example you can remove string and arrow activator in JJCP's CP.
2. you can try to make fake activator and hide the real one in some part of the code.
3. you can make an additional condition of activating a CP which contains the name of player

I am aware of these contents but with limited knowledge in Jass, I do not know how to make it right, can you give me some samples to add the username condition with the activator or combine the activate, or how to hide it,