wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 6th, 2022, 1:28 am 
Newcomer

can someone help me add CP to this map and get rawcode item and unit for me

thanks in advance

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: May 7th, 2022, 12:56 am 
Cheater

As with many Russian maps, some map functions appear to be colliding with CP's.

This map already has old JJCP or at least parts of it and string act -lusewoqiAdmin which doesn't work, it's all over the place and it would be easier if you had clean map, but anyway..:

I tried deobfuscating mapscript with RMPQEx and w3x2Lni but it won't pass syntax check.
Tried deleting or renaming some conflicts but syntax checker keeps showing errors on some JJCP functions such as UnitMaxLife and JJUnit, same happens for NZCP.
I figured I might try scrambled JJCP to ensure all CP functions and variables are obfuscated so nothing can collide and finally it did pass syntax check..
However for some reason I couldn't activate either string or arrow cheats.
I didn't notice any specific anti-cheats except for anti-save from menu.
This scrambled JJCP made by Owner123 is not up to date with normal JJCP so maybe that's why activators won't work.

Either way, you will have to wait for Nuza himself to take a look since its his CP and he can probably change few lines of code to make it work.

Edit: In case someone wants to take a look at the scrambled JJCP mapscript and maybe connect the missing pieces.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: May 7th, 2022, 5:04 am 
Newcomer

3nemy_ wrote:
As with many Russian maps, some map functions appear to be colliding with CP's.

This map already has old JJCP or at least parts of it and string act -lusewoqiAdmin which doesn't work, it's all over the place and it would be easier if you had clean map, but anyway..:

I tried deobfuscating mapscript with RMPQEx and w3x2Lni but it won't pass syntax check.
Tried deleting or renaming some conflicts but syntax checker keeps showing errors on some JJCP functions such as UnitMaxLife and JJUnit, same happens for NZCP.
I figured I might try scrambled JJCP to ensure all CP functions and variables are obfuscated so nothing can collide and finally it did pass syntax check..
However for some reason I couldn't activate either string or arrow cheats.
I didn't notice any specific anti-cheats except for anti-save from menu.
This scrambled JJCP made by Owner123 is not up to date with normal JJCP so maybe that's why activators won't work.

Either way, you will have to wait for Nuza himself to take a look since its his CP and he can probably change few lines of code to make it work.

Edit: In case someone wants to take a look at the scrambled JJCP mapscript and maybe connect the missing pieces.

well i already trying like what you do but its the same like ur answer

PostPosted: May 8th, 2022, 2:20 pm 
Cheater

I manually removed every line code that can cause coliding and edited some JJCP functions in order to pass syntax check.
This might have broke some triggers, I played for a few minutes, only noticed sound was missing.
Also, added Fukki, forgot what you requested too lazy to remove it now so there it is..

JJCP ACT: -wc3edit
Fukki ACT: -fukki
Fukki Cheat Menu: Esc

PostPosted: May 8th, 2022, 4:01 pm 
Newcomer

3nemy_ wrote:
I manually removed every line code that can cause coliding and edited some JJCP functions in order to pass syntax check.
This might have broke some triggers, I played for a few minutes, only noticed sound was missing.
Also, added Fukki, forgot what you requested too lazy to remove it now so there it is..

JJCP ACT: -wc3edit
Fukki ACT: -fukki
Fukki Cheat Menu: Esc

thanks you , btw if the music missing its the map already like that , but if sound like skill using missing then that's weird

PostPosted: May 8th, 2022, 4:06 pm 
Newcomer

just notice u im using warcraft version 1.28.5 but i cant play the map , when i started its loading but when the loading done , the game auto crash it

PostPosted: May 8th, 2022, 5:01 pm 
Cheater

nhatproaction wrote:
just notice u im using warcraft version 1.28.5 but i cant play the map , when i started its loading but when the loading done , the game auto crash it

I just tested it in 1.27b and 1.28.5, works fine. Still no general sound but skills do have sound.
You might be trying to play in singleplayer, I didn't check for anti-SP, play in LAN.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2022, 6:48 am 
Newcomer

3nemy_ wrote:
nhatproaction wrote:

I just tested it in 1.27b and 1.28.5, works fine. Still no general sound but skills do have sound.
You might be trying to play in singleplayer, I didn't check for anti-SP, play in LAN.

im playing in lan