wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:45 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: April 17th, 2020, 4:09 pm 

Vegas wrote:
@Supersanic:I did not say repost, I Said double post:https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DoublePost
I have never seensuch a cartoony side scroller in WC3 and would have thought that was a bullshit/spambot post and banned your account. but the way you went about it with this "retarded fucking forum" post, I should ban this account too. You are obviously too young and immature to be on a public forum.

@EMT:You should PM me those accounts so they can be deactivated. And yes, you could be banned for a short period for creating multiple accounts.

I only have 2 accounts. I only use this active.
for account 1 I use it again when I play on cafenet, download maps, and to guard "so that I don't lose everything. if possible please allow me to keep these 2 accounts active, thank you.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2020, 4:41 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Genius
So he is toxik after someone doing wrong to him and got banned because previous banned is falsy banned ?

PostPosted: April 17th, 2020, 4:48 pm 
Forum Staff

clanhinata wrote:
So he is toxik after someone doing wrong to him and got banned because previous banned is falsy banned ?
Vegas in a nutshell

PostPosted: April 17th, 2020, 10:42 pm 
Shopping Maul USA Creator

Title: No Comment
EMT wrote:
Vegas wrote:
@Supersanic:I did not say repost, I Said double post:https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DoublePost
I have never seensuch a cartoony side scroller in WC3 and would have thought that was a bullshit/spambot post and banned your account. but the way you went about it with this "retarded fucking forum" post, I should ban this account too. You are obviously too young and immature to be on a public forum.

@EMT:You should PM me those accounts so they can be deactivated. And yes, you could be banned for a short period for creating multiple accounts.

I only have 2 accounts. I only use this active.
for account 1 I use it again when I play on cafenet, download maps, and to guard "so that I don't lose everything. if possible please allow me to keep these 2 accounts active, thank you.

I have to ban one of the two accounts, It's my destiny.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2020, 3:50 am 
Newcomer

@emt
ok thanks for the reply i will repost the topic

@vegas ''You are obviously too young and immature to be on a public forum.'' bro i posted this on a page called 'bitch bitch bitch' and you come here posting about maturity.
i love vulgarity and sorry but you guys made me salty for banning me on my first post like wat the hell..