[JJCP] Vampirism Fire 6.4d

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

XCraZX

[JJCP] Vampirism Fire 6.4d

Post by XCraZX »

Map: Vampirism Fire 6.4d

Cheats: JJCP with the ability to change the "-tele" keybind to other things (Like A or M) when I say "-tele A/M" just like the NZCP has.

Thanks in advance!

JJCP with key changing is here: tutorials-cheatpacks-f80/jjcp-1-24b-e-t13526-230.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tcml
Cheater

Re: [JJCP] Vampirism Fire 6.4d

Post by tcml »

Code: Select all

-wc3edit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paddi2k5
Newcomer

Post by Paddi2k5 »

tcml wrote:

-wc3edit

not working
othman

Post by othman »

Paddi2k5 wrote:
tcml wrote:

-wc3edit

not working

Tested and working
Paddi2k5
Newcomer

Post by Paddi2k5 »

my fault, thank you.
caee
Newcomer
Title: sore looser

Post by caee »

Thanks tcml!

I was trying to add a cp to it using the MultiCheatPackInjector but to no avail.

edit: People seem to be aware that theres a cheated map available, some guy was complaning that the map size was bigger than the 'endorsed' version by the map creator. Is there a way to reduce map size to 4.4kb? Intead of the current 4.7?
Crazy_monkey
Newcomer
Title: Bamboozled

Post by Crazy_monkey »

1. Pack injectors are highly unreliable and cause maps crash, its much easier to add code yourself, probably takes me less than 5 min per map.
2. I can optimize the map with optimizer to reduce its size, I hacked this map before and optimizer worked good on it.