wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 7th, 2019, 2:06 am 

Map Name:AnimeFinalBattle5.3.w3x

Map Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1thndP ... s9ZYEMtDL0

[Hint]:Inside got 2 model pack , remember put 2 modelpack into miles folder !

[EX³]Request: Please extract the file war3map.j.

[IN⁴]Description: The map has logins a way to change the name from a base name to a name with color or signs and the following code is used -loadID but there are several names that do not log in with that command and others that do not know It is your command.

[IN⁴]Request: Please can you give me all the names and their respective logins for example:
Name Renkouki => Code "Kiyorime".

!!Thanks in advance to anyone who could do this!!

PostPosted: June 7th, 2019, 7:38 am 
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz

Title: Just Another S.Mod
Gave you the Warcraft 3's player name as well. Since I don't know how it's supposed to work.

Spoiler:
"name","code"

"Aaron更远","艾伦的力量Aaron" (Warcraft 3's player name must be AaronChong123 to use that one)
"wanghjk","1stWinnerwanghjk" (Warcraft 3's player name must be wanghjk to use that one)
"BerRankeST","WnbHong1028" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Hong1028 to use that one)
"圣杯大赛亚军","第一优胜者Kanhu.u" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Kanhu.u to use that one)
"佐助","建雷完全佐助" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Subaru.Natsuki to use that one)
"不是圣杯大赛","鬼杀手爆发胜Ghost" (Warcraft 3's player name must be GhostofKiller2 to use that one)
"不是圣杯大赛","爆发最后的管理ria" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Kanzaki._H.Aria to use that one)
"不是圣杯大赛","超直感的直人iura" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Miura_Naoto to use that one)
"圣典毕业","购买者axelmamat" (Warcraft 3's player name must be axelmamat1 to use that one)
"不是圣杯大赛","花梦手爆发胜Ower" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Dream-.-Flower to use that one)
"StarRankEST","WnbNekoUmaruNji" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Neko._Umaru.Nji to use that one)
"BreakStarEST","WnbWindXStrike" (Warcraft 3's player name must be WindXStrike to use that one)
"KarryBuyer","KBReKarry" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Re._KaRrY to use that one)
"RenKouki","KiyorimeSav" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Kiyorime to use that one)
"Buyer0316","NanayaShikiTWhite2019" (Warcraft 3's player name must be OneAutumnLeaf to use that one)
"YoutuberToyo","ToyoRxDetect" (Warcraft 3's player name must be ToyoRx to use that one)
"NoGameNoLife","NGNLNoireXMysu" (Warcraft 3's player name must be NoireXMysu to use that one)
"NoGameNoLife","NGNLweiflaming" (Warcraft 3's player name must be weiflaming123 to use that one)
"AdminOfAnimeFinalBattle","AdminLeaderOfKiller" (Warcraft 3's player name must be LeaderOfKiller to use that one)
"AdminOfAnimeFinalBattle","AdminxSaoxKiritox" (Warcraft 3's player name must be xSaoxKiritox to use that one)
"AdminOfAnimeFinalBattle","AdminInitialYRyuZU" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Initial-Y.RyuZU to use that one)
"Tenshi3P","T3PYashajinAi" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Yashajin.Ai to use that one)
"Tenshi3P","T3PNeroClaudius" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Nero._Claudius to use that one)
"Tenshi3P","T3PTamamoNoMae" ((Warcraft 3's player name must be Tamamo.No.Mae to use that one)
"Tenshi3P","T3PXcNGodlike" (Warcraft 3's player name must be XcN.Godlike to use that one)
"ChiwaHarusaki","AibaShino" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Aiba.Shino to use that one)
"AFBGPlayer","GarenaAssassin" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Re._Assassin to use that one)
"AFBGPlayer","GarenaAsuna" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Pro_Asuna or Egoist.GC_Shu to use that one)
"XcNGodlike","ArkzVanquisher" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Arkz.Vanquisher to use that one)
"DreamFlower","TwiceMina" (Warcraft 3's player name must be Twice._Mina to use that one)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2019, 5:32 am 

If I already realized I tried to use the codes with the names and nothing happens I really !!thank you for extracting me in file j!! and I hope to manage to discover how those names work with their codes

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2019, 6:08 am 

Basically it gonna work if C returns true otherwise won't work... there's a special check. I tried here and when I changed the set C of this function to true it worked just fine:
Code:
function mS takes player p,string cS,string MS,integer n returns boolean
call iS()
set n=n+1
if GetLocalPlayer()==p then
call RS(p,n,"save\\"+cS+"\\pre"+MS+".sav")
endif
call lS(p,n)
set C=HS(p,n) <---- changed it to set C=true
set R=false
return C
endfunction

I uploaded the version with that edit.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2019, 4:11 am 

I already see a special check, that would have to do with the file "AFB.reg"
in the folder called "For user that can not activate sav file" which makes the following function:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III]
"Allow Local Files"=dword:00000001

in short I have seen that the change you did worked perfectly and you can activate the login with the names and codes that you passed me.
!!Thank you very much nuzamacuxe-sense!!

PostPosted: June 9th, 2019, 6:51 am 

Yeah basically it just allows to use Local Files (it's common on RPGs to save functions etc). I didn't check the function HS so maybe there are some extra checks.