how to enable save/load ?

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

arieschan
Title: Umaru-chan

how to enable save/load ?

Post by arieschan »

who's that can guide me enable save/load on map RPG ? because i see only instructions enable singleplayer, but i not see who's guide enable save/load on the map RPG when cheats or single
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: how to enable save/load ?

Post by devoltz »

There's no need for a save/load enable guide, since these functions normally are directly related to singleplayer itself.
Basicly, if map state equals to singleplayer by some kind of sp-check system, it will disable the save on the same function or in related functions.
arieschan
Title: Umaru-chan

Post by arieschan »

devoltz wrote:There's no need for a save/load enable guide, since these functions normally are directly related to singleplayer itself.
Basicly, if map state equals to singleplayer by some kind of sp-check system, it will disable the save on the same function or in related functions.

But each map authors they put in a anti different way, and singleplayer too, so i want a guide or a pic so i can distinguish it, Because I can't be too hard for me, you can help me
clanhinata
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Genius

Post by clanhinata »

Every Guide is abtract
When you know basic , every guide is useless
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

As already said by devoltz and clanhinata: There are many ways to make a save & load anti-cheat system... it's just a matter of knowledge and creativity from the map's creator. If you know where to start from, you can handle it easily. Just practice by trial and error and just then you will learn how to bypass them.