Help Error 'Map is too big'

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Instinct18
Newcomer
Title: K i N G

Help Error 'Map is too big'

Post by Instinct18 »

can anybody help me with this error i cant fix it..i already tried the 'forcefixsizelimit' didnt work i already tried everything but didnt work....can anyone give me another tool or something to avoid this error...cause i cant use any cheated map that exceed the limit of 8mb.....please help...thank you
Enishiyuki22
Forum Addict
Title: 2ecchi4me

Re: Help Error 'Map is too big'

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

If your using a legit copy of Windows, then its probably a user error. If that is the case, then try again(correctly).
Zeref

Post by Zeref »

Instinct18 wrote:can anybody help me with this error i cant fix it..i already tried the 'forcefixsizelimit' didnt work i already tried everything but didnt work....can anyone give me another tool or something to avoid this error...cause i cant use any cheated map that exceed the limit of 8mb.....please help...thank you

You need korean game.dll file for it
P.S. can try it
Spoiler:
http://www.game2e.com/2015/12/gamedll-warcraft-iii-map-size-8mb-limit.html
but NOT TESTED and you make it on your own risk
Instinct18
Newcomer
Title: K i N G

Post by Instinct18 »

Enishiyuki22 wrote:If your using a legit copy of Windows, then its probably a user error. If that is the case, then try again(correctly).

i tried agian....and now i follow all instruction but still not working...

if i join the map that has 8mb size it will kick me automatically without any error or reason..