wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: April 5th, 2015, 2:15 pm 
Forum Fanatic

Title: Unstoppable
Hack still working, tested on new original wc3 tft fresh install, battle.net undetected still, game crash is because you are not on the latest wc3 version, gonna update links with the one i downloaded from source, but i think they are still the same, use in game commands as they work instantly f1 f2 is bugged i think.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 3:32 pm 
Newcomer

Can I change the commands to more short?

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 5:35 pm 
Forum Fanatic

No, you can only set the default settings.

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 5:06 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Retired Forum Sadist
Hey is this your work sir? if it is I'm waiting for the update of this feature of SafeClicking but I know that in 2 years that this hack is still not updated yet. So I'm really confused is there a way of updating this hack or not, this is the final version of the hack ? thank you for replying to this comment IF YOU CARE!!! :D

Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 8:32 pm 
Forum Fanatic

astralkill00 wrote:
Hey is this your work sir? if it is I'm waiting for the update of this feature of SafeClicking but I know that in 2 years that this hack is still not updated yet. So I'm really confused is there a way of updating this hack or not, this is the final version of the hack ? thank you for replying to this comment IF YOU CARE!!! :D

Nope, not my work, i don't think anyone will update it.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2015, 12:30 am 
Newcomer

Doesn't let me load up Wc3 it gives me crash and error 0000003 or some stuff. Simply put the file doesn't work anymore.

PostPosted: May 13th, 2015, 4:01 am 
Forum Fanatic

Lionsblood wrote:
Doesn't let me load up Wc3 it gives me crash and error 0000003 or some stuff. Simply put the file doesn't work anymore.

I had that, but when i updated my wc3 to latest version (battle.net version) it worked, and i think it only works on windows 7.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2015, 2:34 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Retired Forum Sadist
Lionsblood wrote:

This is my last reply for this post and let me tell you something!!!

Spoiler:
"Y-Hack" can only be used in Windows7 because I tested it so many times.
If you want a hack that can be used in WindowsXP I've got a great idea for that.
Use "Xenon" instead if that's not enough then use this on for SIZE!!!

Spoiler:
Brain.exe

Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.

PostPosted: February 29th, 2016, 6:05 pm 
Newcomer

doesnt work anymore since 1.26, just like 99% of the maphacks (F-Hack, Xenon, Zodcraft). They all cause critical error or dont even allow you to start the game

PostPosted: February 8th, 2018, 6:29 am 
Newcomer

bro its not working for me.
wtf?
i heared that blizzard are paying to somone who can remove map hacks
so your map hack doesnt work anymore!
please fix it?
you can add me on skype archimonde2804 and we talk there ill give you more details

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next