Who still play wc3?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Re: Who still play wc3?

Post by Nuuby »

@Apple, there's a thread about it in this forum too. general-chat-f7/dota-2-now-has-custom-games-custom-game-creator-and-editor-t29539.html

Couple of games are there, pudge wars, vampirism, and other stuff like prophunt. It's all still in development, expect oddities, crashes, and things just not working if you want to play now though.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

I would try uther party ;o Do you happen to know where in steam/d2 can I find people testing these games? since you said couple of them are there
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Okay it has been just released in august. they have something like windrunner war already fully released :P
Hmm.. Can't wait for the release of some of the big maps such as TvE and Legion TD
Seems like few people are doing on RPG tho.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
whitegun
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by whitegun »

Quit wc3 about 8~9 month and moved to some coop game with my friends like dead island and killing floor.
XD!

Post by XD! »

ENT is pretty much makemehost w/c supports garena

For Garena, hosts needs to have a forum account w/c is similar to your entconnect IGN as well. You could join games via browser (entconnect games that can be filtered) or via Garena rooms that dont ban host bots.
. . .
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Yay. I just saw a room max player in sg room. Still can play the wc3 version of it until the steam version is ready :P
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

I haven't played in a few years. I played a couple of games last year, so I won't really count that.

I stick to console emulators these days. Less chance of some punk-ass calling me a NOOB for no good reason.
xXxMKDxXx
Title: Pain in Da Butt

Post by xXxMKDxXx »

I do play ... I gotta use VPN clients for changing regions even if it causes Lags or increased Ping.

Find me at garena+ Which I still use (99.102% AFK) as MostNightMare and send me message :)
I recommend not using Tunngle or any Crappy moded clients.
Thus, there are [X] ways for playing wc3 online, where one of 'em is BattleNet (the free one).
Also, ENT hosting is still alive.

----- Wondering myself, why did Garena ruined stuff. It will remain Mistery (or Misery :D ) .....

*Sorry for my bad written sentences*
1KaitouKid1

Post by 1KaitouKid1 »

WC3 battle platform is a choice for you :D
It also has smart cast system
Muffins
Newcomer

Post by Muffins »

Hey guys, is there any wc3 server that is quite populated? I seem to struggle to find one :/