Map Deprotection Request for...

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Anus_Goblin
Newcomer

Map Deprotection Request for...

Post by Anus_Goblin »

When Fel Orcs Go Insane! 3.6
This is a I think 10 player survival map. A very simple concept, you start with a builder and build burrows to fight off hordes of orcs. My request is just that you deprotect it please. It gives the message "trigger data missing or invalid", if that helps at all.
darkwinter

Post by darkwinter »

i dun recommend that you use cheats for that map, i tried it and it is rather fun. Very challenging. And btw link us to the map thank!! :)
Dark_Shadow32

Post by Dark_Shadow32 »

Hi,

Map is deprotectet but the Trigger are in jass. :shock:
I hope that will help you. (Link Doesn't work :?: )

Code: Select all

http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/(8)When%20Fel%20Orcs%20Go%20Insane%203.6-deprotected.w3x

edit by dekar:
url seems to be kind of long... maybe its too long?
just copy paste the url ;)

greets Dark_Shadow32
Anus_Goblin
Newcomer

Sorry forgot to link

Post by Anus_Goblin »

Yeah sorry didn't give the link coz I'm stupid. Here it is.
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/2916/
You said it is unprotected but the triggers are in jass. I don't even know what that means. All I want to do is edit the builder a bit and add a couple upgrades. Maybe this sounds lazy, but could one of u just make the map so I can open it and ... around with it? I don't want cheats, that'd ruin the fun :-p
Dark_Shadow32

Post by Dark_Shadow32 »

If you just want to edit the towers and not the triggers you can use this version:

Code: Select all

http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/(8)When%20Fel%20Orcs%20Go%20Insane%203.6-deprotected.w3x

greets Dark_Shadow32
Anus_Goblin
Newcomer

username/pass?!

Post by Anus_Goblin »

Thank you, but what is the username/password it asks for? My combination here of Anus_Goblin and (my password) does not work!?
ThomZzZzz
Newcomer

Post by ThomZzZzz »

@Anus_Goblin:read the thread members only! and read the topic and you will get the password ^o^

Thanks,
ThomZ
Anus_Goblin
Newcomer

Aren't I a member?

Post by Anus_Goblin »

I think I AM a member, I joined a couple days ago, put down my email and everything. And do you mean the password is the topic? ie: map cheating/deprotection requests
??
skycloud911
Newcomer

Post by skycloud911 »

Go to the part of the forum for members then read the thread in there, it will give you the username and password.
Dryvnt
Newcomer

lol

Post by Dryvnt »