blizz hackers

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

Unscrewed_Magic wrote:Not as long as there are developers determined to keep cheats out of their maps

this site's ranks need to at least double before you can control b.net

Developers? The map-makers you mean?
Gtfo.. No mapmaker has stopped us yet.. -.-
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
aelolandas

Post by aelolandas »

Just because there's a few people here who can read a little jass and use programs to hack doesn't mean wc3edit.net can control Warcraft =P
Hi
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

aelolandas wrote:Just because there's a few people here who can read a little jass and use programs to hack doesn't mean wc3edit.net can control Warcraft =P

So you think I meant that literally? .. .. . . ...No comment

For the slow-minded:
What I meant was there will be no un-hackable map, thus, war3 MAPS are ours to manipulate.. -.-
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
aelolandas

Post by aelolandas »

namespoofer wrote:
aelolandas wrote:Just because there's a few people here who can read a little jass and use programs to hack doesn't mean wc3edit.net can control Warcraft =P

So you think I meant that literally? .. .. . . ...No comment

For the slow-minded:
What I meant was there will be no un-hackable map, thus, war3 MAPS are ours to manipulate.. -.-

The way the maps work it's obvious that there won't be an "un-hackable" map, as long as blizzard doesn't change anything, which of course they won't because they have better things to do.

Now for those incapable of comprehending simple things, we are never capable of "controlling" even the maps part of Warcraft III. With the people we have here and there abilities at Warcraft map hacking they can attempt to Hack/Cheat any map they want, and may spend hours doing so. But with the people we have here momentarily, there's no way we can hack EVERY semi decent map, as there's thousands, and more made every day. Without building a program or something to do so, it's not possible without expanding greatly. The program would require more abilities than the people here possess for the time being.
Hi
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

I almost got IceFrog's password the other day... If I had succeeded then we'd pretty much own warcraft (custom games) right now.
Bill Gates
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Bill Gates »

how do you almost get it haha and this dude hacked my account using http://www.hackinglibrary.ws/
I 4M BI11 G4735 F34R M3!!!!!!
I got H4xX0r3d by ID...oh noes
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

13ill_Gates wrote:how do you almost get it haha and this dude hacked my account using http://www.hackinglibrary.ws/

I was using an exploit in perl on his beta forums (http://dev.getdota.com) - could have extracted the db + cracked his md5 password if it worked...
instead it decided to return random numbers as long as md5 keys but... it uh, wasn't real or something, i probably messed up..
Unscrewed_Magic

Post by Unscrewed_Magic »

someone hacked mapper300 (one of my clan's most famous developers) a few months ago

my entire forum was covered in gay pics and tutorials on building your own dildo

word to the wise: if a mod leaves your forum for over a year, take away his moding privileges, because you never know who might hack his account....
ImageImage
Current Project
Humans vs Orcs
Whose side are you on ?

Take the HvO Survey