United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Get to know rara23
PostPosted: March 31st, 2008, 11:28 pm 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Title: The Professional
Nice profile dude.

I indeed let rara23 us my sig. He asked if he could use, so I said sure, np. I am always happy to let someone use my things as I believe in sharing. The 311 is a franchise and deserves respect. What better way to do that then lending it out :P Also, sharing is what made the Internet happen, if your not willing to share then you can FOAD. I find it humorous how someone is stingy with their stuff and then when they need help they can't get any and they wonder why. If you treat me like I'm a nobody, then I'm gonna do it right back at you. I like to Think Big and Kick Ass. If you watched the Celebrity Apprentice, then I am like Piers Morgan, we have a very similar mindset.

IE... The most pathetic attempt at a browser. Opera is way better and runs much smoother. Firefox is also good though, but my primary browser is Opera now because Firefox failed me :(

Emo, who gives a rats ass. If someone likes emo music thats fine. Hell even I like some emo music such as Hawthorne Heights, Dashboard Confessional, and My Chemical Romance. They are all 3 awesome bands. Just because you listen to emo doesn't make you emo. I am very far from emo lol.

Ya that pretty much sums this up.

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!