wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently November 30th, 2022, 12:32 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [NZCP] TWRPG v0.60a
PostPosted: May 10th, 2022, 3:42 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: March 18th, 2021, 8:07 am
Posts: 15
Hi. Anyone can help me add NZCP cheatpack for this map pls.

File is in attachment.

Thank you in advance!!!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NZCP] TWRPG v0.60a
PostPosted: May 10th, 2022, 4:24 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 3rd, 2022, 7:05 am
Posts: 21
thphai95 wrote:
Hi. Anyone can help me add NZCP cheatpack for this map pls.

File is in attachment.

Thank you in advance!!!


will ad when they killed gaia frist , just dont wanna ruin the game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NZCP] TWRPG v0.60a
PostPosted: May 10th, 2022, 4:29 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: March 18th, 2021, 8:07 am
Posts: 15
nhatproaction wrote:
thphai95 wrote:
Hi. Anyone can help me add NZCP cheatpack for this map pls.

File is in attachment.

Thank you in advance!!!


will ad when they killed gaia frist , just dont wanna ruin the game


For sure bro!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NZCP] TWRPG v0.60a
PostPosted: May 10th, 2022, 4:57 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 3rd, 2022, 7:05 am
Posts: 21
thphai95 wrote:
nhatproaction wrote:
thphai95 wrote:
Hi. Anyone can help me add NZCP cheatpack for this map pls.

File is in attachment.

Thank you in advance!!!


will ad when they killed gaia frist , just dont wanna ruin the game


For sure bro!!! :D


just notice you this map kinda hard to add cp rn , not like version 0.59 , i dont know what's wrong but its like a mess rn


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NZCP] TWRPG v0.60a
PostPosted: May 10th, 2022, 7:10 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: March 18th, 2021, 8:07 am
Posts: 15
just notice you this map kinda hard to add cp rn , not like version 0.59 , i dont know what's wrong but its like a mess rn[/quote]

Yes. I did add the CP myself for the previous ver easily, but with this one it just cant work? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)