You know your a StarCraft addict when..

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Sorry, this will be my last post towards Emberspeeds Racist comments. NAME 1 BOOK THAT SAYS "AMERICA IS THE BEST". Oh sorry you can’t because no book in the world says that you fucking idiot. There is no best country and you saying that is simply showing your stupidity. You need to learn facts and stop flaming people on this forum. If you don’t like us here LEAVE! You’re not wanted here and i wish you would leave us alone. You never help anyone and flame everyone.

Grow up....
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Yes please.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

hmm... maybe i should ban everyone who posts off topic... after this post...
yeah, i'll do so :P
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Sir-Tanks wrote:Sorry, this will be my last post towards Emberspeeds Racist comments. NAME 1 BOOK THAT SAYS "AMERICA IS THE BEST". Oh sorry you can’t because no book in the world says that you fucking idiot. There is no best country and you saying that is simply showing your stupidity. You need to learn facts and stop flaming people on this forum. If you don’t like us here LEAVE! You’re not wanted here and i wish you would leave us alone. You never help anyone and flame everyone.

Grow up....

I like how you ask me a question and answer it yourself, not giving me a chance to answer. You're in denial then, forever thinking you are right but you aren't. By the way, tell me, who likes YOU here? You're only flaming here too, only targeting me. The only person that MIGHT like you here is Baert and only because you share the common goal to insult me.

Ok, Dekar. Sorry, I just had to neutralize that argument a bit. I am not flaming back, merely defending myself but as to make this not be off-topic...

"You know you are a Starcraft addict when you play 'Art of Defense' in Warcraft III."

Done. =)
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Locked for stupidity.