RPG on the Forum !!!

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

RPG on the Forum !!!

Post by Kalle »

Hiho everybody :D

I think u already recognized the RPG but I wanted to tell everybody!

So Dekar was working over the weekend a bit on the RPG he opened on Monday or so.
He inserted some monsters and weapons in and also tried out how that stuff works together.
It is still in the beginning so there are not so many weapons, armors, magic items and other classes but all of that will come soon.

So I think by now you recognized, that you get money for posts you do.
You also can get money by killing monsters but posting is also a way to get rich :D

So Dekar already made a topic with ideas and you still can look up there and post your ones!

You can also make weapons (etc.) and post us what is does how powerful it is and a pic would be nice too :D

There is also a ranking system in the RPG and you can tell who is at the moment the best or else!

So gain money, slay monsters and give us you ideas (you can just slay 20 monsters per day...we don't wanna give RPG Freaks an advantage).

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
XPrinnyX

Post by XPrinnyX »

the rpg seems weird cause i just found out they had a temple and i was going all over looking for a place to don't click me potions it would be better if the thingy notifies u that ur low on hp and should go to a temple to heal
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

You are right! :D

But the only problem is, we are all a bit lazy and working on the Forum RPG is not the Main Idea we have atm...

so it will take time to make it better...

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
ValGaav
Newcomer

Post by ValGaav »

damn i died and cant ressurect ;/
XPrinnyX

Post by XPrinnyX »

and where can we get a pickaxe cause none of the store sells it and we cant even use any skills
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

cause we are the anti pickaxe fans....
naa...not really...
but it is maybe just a matter of time u know...
other forums took it years to make their RPG perfect
u know?

Kalle

ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

hey, whats the thing with create a shop, do you like.. don't click me weapons/armor and sell them for a higher invalid in there?
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

if ill ad some loot system and craftings you could sell ur things ;)

greets Dekar
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
ice_blade

Post by ice_blade »

oh and when can you battle again after 20? or can you, its been a day =(
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Every 24 hours starting from your first battle of your 20, it will reset to 20/20 I believe