I know you want this as your screensaver as well

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
GIRAFFE
Newcomer

I know you want this as your screensaver as well

Post by GIRAFFE »

erm... this is really random.. but I want to know if (and how) you could get the intro cinematic from the expansion (the one where he talks about how he isnt a betrayer.. that he was betrayed.. then summons the naga) and turn it into a screensaver... any help would be appreciated... either telling me how.. or doing it yourself.. it doesnt matter.. help will be appreciated

:shock: :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :P :x :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :!: :?: :idea:
I'm your lover, I'm your zero..
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Record the movie sequence using a program like fastcap

then play it as a screensaver using Windows XP Video Screensaver
GIRAFFE
Newcomer

Post by GIRAFFE »

well.. i have the movie sequence.. and itll be better quality if i use it from the mpq stright from the warcraft 3 movies directory.. is there any way to change that mpq into a movie that i can save as a screensaver?

EDIT: tried the xp movie screensaver.. it says i need wmp vers 9.. and i have version 11.. so i cant use it.. (when you try to download a less recent version of windows media player.. it freaks out and tells you to kill yourself...just kiddin.. it just says that yours is more recent and you dont need the older one..and exits the downloader automaticly.. im gonna try uninstalling wmp.. then reinstalling wmp 9)
I'm your lover, I'm your zero..