Continue Another Story Unrated

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Continue Another Story Unrated

Post by colmo »

A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Bartimaeus²

Re: Continue Another Story Unrated

Post by Bartimaeus² »

colmo wrote:A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....

This reminds me of the Deptford Histories Book 3 Thomas... oh yeah..I'm suppose to continue the story, lol. And stfu, yes, I do read Redwall Books.

His friend runs through the door with the same outfit, panting, and orders a drink like his friend.
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Actually i got it from the first part of a joke on ebaumsworld

A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....His friend runs through the door with the same outfit, panting, and orders a drink like his friend.Then then bar stool the friend of the man was sitting on turned into s apace time vortex and the paralyzed donkey from the other story walks through then...
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

colmo wrote:Actually i got it from the first part of a joke on ebaumsworld

A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....His friend runs through the door with the same outfit, panting, and orders a drink like his friend.Then then bar stool the friend of the man was sitting on turned into s apace time vortex and the paralyzed donkey from the other story walks through then...

Hey, no gay donkeys, kay? I'll fix it...=p

Then the bar stool of the friend of the man turned into a space vortex and a demon lord walked through the portal...
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Donkeys arent gay, but they are ass's i wonder why...

weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

only to notice way to much gay shit was going down so he decided he'd be better off going back through the portal,