[NZCP] TKoK Eastern Kingdom 3.5.15-8

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

BladeAnatomia

[NZCP] TKoK Eastern Kingdom 3.5.15-8

Post by BladeAnatomia »

Map Name: TKoK Eastern Kingdom 3.5.15-8

Link: https://tkokrpg.com/downloads/

I wanted to know since I have read previous versions that with the -create command the items appear on the ground but when you pick it up they do not appear in the inventory. Is there a way to add an item list to fix it or with the -spawn command?
Last edited by devoltz on January 24th, 2024, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed title.
brayan305
Title: Rick Sanchez

Re: [NZCP] TKoK Eastern Kingdom 3.5.15-8

Post by brayan305 »

I tested what you said and yes spawn item or create item does not work properly I looked into the code but I couldn't find anything to be useful I'm still very green learning little by little. I tested NZCP and JJCP they both work great except for the -create or spawning items command. I left JJCP on it and took out NZCP so you can at least use it as it is until someone more knowledgeable comes around and fixes this for you or until I learn XD. One thing to notice is that random item spawner in this case -additem # if you put like 5, random items will spawn and SOME you can pick up others you will not be able to. Hope this is at least of some help. let me know what you end up doing. Good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Want to share your support? Just a thank you will suffice.
Spoiler:
Insist? Then get me a damn coffee!

nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

brayan305 wrote:I tested what you said and yes spawn item or create item does not work properly I looked into the code but I couldn't find anything to be useful I'm still very green learning little by little. I tested NZCP and JJCP they both work great except for the -create or spawning items command. I left JJCP on it and took out NZCP so you can at least use it as it is until someone more knowledgeable comes around and fixes this for you or until I learn XD. One thing to notice is that random item spawner in this case -additem # if you put like 5, random items will spawn and SOME you can pick up others you will not be able to. Hope this is at least of some help. let me know what you end up doing. Good luck!
I cheated this map years ago. If you wanna learn how to mess with the items you can compare what I did here:
fulfilled-requests-f75/tkok-rpg-t37131. ... ok#p205306

Download the original 3.5.15 version and use a tool to compare both .j files.

NOTE: They may have changed their item system so I can't guarantee that will work/help you.
brayan305
Title: Rick Sanchez

Post by brayan305 »

nuzamacuxe wrote:
brayan305 wrote:I tested what you said and yes spawn item or create item does not work properly I looked into the code but I couldn't find anything to be useful I'm still very green learning little by little. I tested NZCP and JJCP they both work great except for the -create or spawning items command. I left JJCP on it and took out NZCP so you can at least use it as it is until someone more knowledgeable comes around and fixes this for you or until I learn XD. One thing to notice is that random item spawner in this case -additem # if you put like 5, random items will spawn and SOME you can pick up others you will not be able to. Hope this is at least of some help. let me know what you end up doing. Good luck!
I cheated this map years ago. If you wanna learn how to mess with the items you can compare what I did here:
fulfilled-requests-f75/tkok-rpg-t37131. ... ok#p205306

Download the original 3.5.15 version and use a tool to compare both .j files.

NOTE: They may have changed their item system so I can't guarantee that will work/help you.
Will do thanks for the info! anything helps :D
Want to share your support? Just a thank you will suffice.
Spoiler:
Insist? Then get me a damn coffee!