[SP] The World RPG v0.64d

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

eminem6507123
Newcomer

[SP] The World RPG v0.64d

Post by eminem6507123 »

Hi

This map does not work in SP. after finish loading, the screen went to Defeat/victory message.

I would like to request your help to make it single player enabled. Thanks in advance

link = https://www.epicwar.com/maps/332638/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [SP] The World RPG v0.64d

Post by devoltz »

SP Enabled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eminem6507123
Newcomer

Post by eminem6507123 »

Will test it out.

appreciate much. thanks! :)
eminem6507123
Newcomer

Post by eminem6507123 »

Hi to anyone whom can help

it's off-topic from this request title but i would like to know from this tutorial and in the link below , does it cover for high-level creeps or bosses?
From my try out , it seems to only work on lower level creep but not on the boss ( What i meant is
the type that need stones to get summoned etc ?)

tutorials-cheatpacks-f80/shdr-version-f ... 36350.html
• CHANGING THE DROP RATES •

(Ps:- if this question should be raised elsewhere instead of here , please help to point out the correct place for my enquiry)
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

eminem6507123 wrote:Hi to anyone whom can help

it's off-topic from this request title but i would like to know from this tutorial and in the link below , does it cover for high-level creeps or bosses?
From my try out , it seems to only work on lower level creep but not on the boss ( What i meant is
the type that need stones to get summoned etc ?)

tutorials-cheatpacks-f80/shdr-version-f ... 36350.html
• CHANGING THE DROP RATES •

(Ps:- if this question should be raised elsewhere instead of here , please help to point out the correct place for my enquiry)
That guide for changing drop rates needs to be updated, since the world's drop system changed a lot, it may work for non-chest drops, but wont work for chest drops.
eminem6507123
Newcomer

Post by eminem6507123 »

ahh, that really explains it! Well , at least it's working for the non-chest drops which is a good way to tell I am following the steps correctly thou :D . But , yeah i would like to tinker as well with the summoned boss item drop rate/drop limit etc given the chance.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update on the tutorial guide ( keeping finger crossed)

Thanks Devoltz for the clarification . Appreciate it