PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 3:04 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Table of Contents:
1st post: Regular DotA map with cheats
2nd post: Collided DotA map
3rd post: 6v6 DotA maps with cheats
4th post: Links to other cheated DotA maps
====================================================================================
====================================================================================
Regular DotA v6.61c With Cheats

Cheats Included:
*The Most Well-Known Cheatpack* JJ2197's cheat pack
*Info about this cheat pack*
*The Most Advanced Cheatpack* Fai's cheat pack v4.3

Note to Uber Newbies:
1. Before you type any cheat commands in the game, you have to press F12 and select <Send to Observers>. This will keep others seeing the commands you send.
2. To use the cheats, download the attached map and place it in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download). Then, open up Warcraft III, and host the map.
3. You must host the map for this to work. If you download from someone else, it will not have the cheats in it. You must be playing this file. If you can't host, go to http://www.portforward.com/ and enable hosting for your computer, or get a friend who can host to host this map for you. If you join a regular DotA game, unless someone else is hosting the same map, with the cheats in it, you will not be able to use the cheats.

Hopefully, this is working. If not, please tell me, and I'll try to fix it. I can't get Warcraft III to update right now, so I'm going to just hope this works. Also, the version of JJ2197's cheatpack that I'm using is his updated one on the topic, not Hillo's.
A cheated version of DotA v6.61c with the above cheats is attached to this post. Its filename is "DotA Allstars v6.61c.w3x".
The command lists, including the activators (those are what you need to type to be able to use the cheat commands), are included in the file labeled "Activators.zip".

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 3:04 pm 
Forum Staff

Collided DotA v6.61c

Are collisions working on 1.24?

Note to Uber Newbies:
1. Before you type any cheat commands in the game, you have to press F12 and select <Send to Observers>. This will keep others seeing the commands you send.
2. To use the collided map, download the attached map, delete the copy of DotA in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download), replace it with the collided map, and join a regular DotA game hosted by someone else.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOTE: The collided map does not have traditional cheatpacks in it. There are no gold cheats, there's no maphack; none of the normal cheats. However, the cheats that exist in this map can be very helpful for winning at DotA.
And please... Don't ask for the normal type of cheats in the map. It's impossible. End of story.

Senethior459's map that hasn't been made yet:
Cheats Included:
spoiler•Map hack detector? I don't remember, and I'm not checking right now
•Rune spawn notifier
•Low enemy hero health notifier
•-cheat or -c toggles cheats (they're automatically enabled, though!)
•-zoom or -z let you zoom in/out
•Hero stat notifier thingy (tells you hero's name, current health/max health, current mana/max mana)
•Minimap ping of hero locations
•Another hero stat thingy that tells you the hero's name, what abilities it has, and what skill level those abilities are
•Item detector thingy: If a hero picks up an item, it tells you what hero, owned by who, picked up what, or something similar
•Item detector thingy: If a hero drops an item, it tells you what hero, owned by who, dropped what, or something similar/spoiler
It hasn't been made yet.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 3:06 pm 
Forum Staff

6v6 DotA v6.61c With Cheats

Cheats Included:
*The Most Convenient Cheatpack* SgGuy's cheat menu v1.5 *Info about this cheat pack*
*The Most Well-Known Cheatpack* JJ2197's cheat pack *Info about this cheat pack*
*The Most Advanced Cheatpack* Fai's cheat pack v4.3

Note to Uber Newbies:
2. To use the cheats, download the attached map and place it in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download). Then, open up Warcraft III, and host the map.
3. You must host the map for this to work. If you download from someone else, it will not have the cheats in it. You must be playing this file. If you can't host, go to http://www.portforward.com/ and enable hosting for your computer, or get a friend who can host to host this map for you. If you join a regular DotA game, unless someone else is hosting the same map, with the cheats in it, you will not be able to use the cheats.

A cheated 6v6 version of DotA v6.61c with the above cheats will be attached to this post after they've released one. I don't make them; don't ask me for it to be done. This is just where I'll put the cheated one when they do it.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 3:06 pm 
Forum Staff

Links to Other Cheated DotA v6.61c maps:

1. Hacked by
Cheatpack:
Link:

2. Hacked by
Cheatpack:
Link:

3. Hacked by
Cheatpack:
Link:

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 3:09 pm 

Senethior459 wrote:
Collided DotA v6.61c

Are collisions working on 1.24?

Note to Uber Newbies:
2. To use the collided map, download the attached map, delete the copy of DotA in your Warcraft III downloaded maps folder (For Windows, usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download), replace it with the collided map, and join a regular DotA game hosted by someone else.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOTE: The collided map does not have traditional cheatpacks in it. There are no gold cheats, there's no maphack; none of the normal cheats. However, the cheats that exist in this map can be very helpful for winning at DotA.
And please... Don't ask for the normal type of cheats in the map. It's impossible. End of story.

Senethior459's map that hasn't been made yet:
Cheats Included:
spoiler•Map hack detector? I don't remember, and I'm not checking right now
•Rune spawn notifier
•Low enemy hero health notifier
•-cheat or -c toggles cheats (they're automatically enabled, though!)
•-zoom or -z let you zoom in/out
•Hero stat notifier thingy (tells you hero's name, current health/max health, current mana/max mana)
•Minimap ping of hero locations
•Another hero stat thingy that tells you the hero's name, what abilities it has, and what skill level those abilities are
•Item detector thingy: If a hero picks up an item, it tells you what hero, owned by who, picked up what, or something similar
•Item detector thingy: If a hero drops an item, it tells you what hero, owned by who, dropped what, or something similar/spoiler
It hasn't been made yet.

If a collided 6.61c was out , please just post it here , because i think not all of the people playing B.net . Example : me . I'm playing garena . Thanks :razz:

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 3:40 pm 
Forum Staff

JJ updated his pack with my quickfix (so it's basically MY version :D), which was basically the "call DoNothing()" in the middle. That version doesn't work on 1.24 on Battle.net, but it will work on single player and LAN.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 4:20 pm 
Newcomer

it appear 2 Maps DotA Allstars v6.61c when i tried host ... the first is not working ... when i host, someone else join my host have to download map <-- i think not working ... and the second map, when i host it crahed and quit warcraft .... i play Garena ...

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 4:23 pm 
Forum Staff

It isn't collided. Are you using 1.24 ?

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 4:23 pm 

minhsangd wrote:
it appear 2 Maps DotA Allstars v6.61c when i tried host ... the first is not working ... when i host, someone else join my host have to download map <-- i think not working ... and the second map, when i host it crahed and quit warcraft .... i play Garena ...

first map is cheated one , so people need to re-download it . The second one how you download?

PostPosted: August 8th, 2009, 4:34 pm 
Newcomer

i download from post Regular DotA v6.61c With Cheats ......
i'm using 1.23

when i put map downloaded from attach into download folder .... when i host, it appear 2 map dota allstars 6.61c