[DA+CP+DP+LF+ED] The Black Road RPG 1.39b8

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Dequality
Newcomer

[DA+CP+DP+LF+ED] The Black Road RPG 1.39b8

Post by Dequality »

Im 'simply' looking for someone to make an activator for this map, so i can make a new char give it lvls/stats/items/materials and so on, and save it and load into a legit lobby after :)

Would prefer the cleaned item list so its more simple ty in advance!

Please, dont delete it this time if it's requested the wrong way.. im really trying but english aint my native language..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brayan305
Title: Rick Sanchez

Re: [DA+CP+DP+LF+ED] The Black Road RPG 1.39b8

Post by brayan305 »

fulfilled-requests-f75/the-black-road-v ... 39119.html already NZCP on it which can do what you said and you can also use the NZCP to search for certain item and spawn it. I'm not sure how to get an Item list as Im still learning but as soon as I do I'll post and let you know. LMK if this will be of use.
Want to share your support? Just a thank you will suffice.
Spoiler:
Insist? Then get me a damn coffee!

Dequality
Newcomer

Post by Dequality »

brayan305 wrote:fulfilled-requests-f75/the-black-road-v ... 39119.html already NZCP on it which can do what you said and you can also use the NZCP to search for certain item and spawn it. I'm not sure how to get an Item list as Im still learning but as soon as I do I'll post and let you know. LMK if this will be of use.

Then let me enlighten you, i forgot to comment that i found the one you made, but if you simply do "-sitem" without putting anyhting in it'll output the entire item database/list as far as i've told, its a messed up item list, but its better than nothing CTRL+F is working kinda flawless in the documents :)
brayan305
Title: Rick Sanchez

Post by brayan305 »

Dequality wrote:
brayan305 wrote:fulfilled-requests-f75/the-black-road-v ... 39119.html already NZCP on it which can do what you said and you can also use the NZCP to search for certain item and spawn it. I'm not sure how to get an Item list as Im still learning but as soon as I do I'll post and let you know. LMK if this will be of use.

Then let me enlighten you, i forgot to comment that i found the one you made, but if you simply do "-sitem" without putting anyhting in it'll output the entire item database/list as far as i've told, its a messed up item list, but its better than nothing CTRL+F is working kinda flawless in the documents :)
Oh thanks for the info and I'm glad you could make use of it! XD
Want to share your support? Just a thank you will suffice.
Spoiler:
Insist? Then get me a damn coffee!

Dequality
Newcomer

Post by Dequality »

brayan305 wrote:
Dequality wrote:

Oh thanks for the info and I'm glad you could make use of it! XD

No problem! also it will save that list in a txt file under CustomMapsData (iirc) :)