wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently December 8th, 2021, 12:07 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [NZCP] TCoM ORPG 8.15
PostPosted: October 17th, 2021, 12:42 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: October 18th, 2011, 6:53 am
Posts: 9
Map: TCoM ORPG 8.15
Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/317761
Cheats: NZCP, activator is "-easymode"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: October 17th, 2021, 9:39 pm 
Offline
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
User avatar

Joined: February 14th, 2018, 5:35 am
Posts: 1766
Title: Just Another S.Mod
Kaer wrote:
Map: TCoM ORPG 8.15
Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/317761
Cheats: NZCP, activator is "-easymode"


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: October 24th, 2021, 10:45 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: October 18th, 2011, 6:53 am
Posts: 9
nuzamacuxe wrote:
Kaer wrote:
Map: TCoM ORPG 8.15
Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/317761
Cheats: NZCP, activator is "-easymode"


Thx alot man for hack. But can u added "itemlist" cuz -sitem command didnt work for all items(cant find alot of items)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: October 25th, 2021, 12:42 am 
Offline
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
User avatar

Joined: February 14th, 2018, 5:35 am
Posts: 1766
Title: Just Another S.Mod
Kaer wrote:
nuzamacuxe wrote:
Kaer wrote:
Map: TCoM ORPG 8.15
Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/317761
Cheats: NZCP, activator is "-easymode"


Thx alot man for hack. But can u added "itemlist" cuz -sitem command didnt work for all items(cant find alot of items)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)