United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:52 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: September 24th, 2018, 12:38 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Retired Forum Sadist
clanhinata wrote:
Degodtz explain all thing already
I cant share the method but i can tell you that making HM is very simple and easy , all you need just basic knowledge ; w ;

Oh and those wall of text , my eyes ....

There is a tutorial in D3scene of that!

Sadly, cannot be uploaded to Epicwar, due to the last updated version of devoltz, it has been detected as a "0" maximum players(being called invalid number of players) in the title of the map. Well, lastly, is there another cloud service like epicwar does? its my problem not yours.
Sad to say I can't publish this as a map. Thank you for all the effort though. ^_^
ENT only supports the latest version of War3 and very strict and almost pretty much I've known as a host bot service is updated to the latest version(or I'm just mistaken, they do not support Garena's Lan Games anymore). You can add any known cloud services(No RGC), if you'd like to. Anyways this will be my last reply. I don't want to bump anymore.

Last questions for devoltz and clanhinata (If they do so desire to reply to my questions, which will I need for future references.)
1.) Is there anyway to remove the default SAVE function? If its crash, I understand, but I will unsatisfied. (I just hope no one saves through the game, and the host for that matter, well if they would save, it will be instant kick! HAHAHA, I won't bother asking why did they left, it would mean that they saved the game to continue the lag so someone would get dropped.)
2.) Will you not fix this or you really can't? I'm helpless.
Code:
Reveal Units Minimap....................NOTDetectedInGame

It will be bothersome and the more troublesome if someone uses this hole in the game!
All the effort will be for naught.

P.S. This project may not be played, but I will try to publish it. Thank you!
Last P.S. the author of this map, did not consider giving it a Anti-MH/HM system, its their fault, I blame them.
They pretty much purposely not give any second thoughts to creating it as a fair gameplay system.
P.S. for the Wc3edit.net staffs. When requesting such maps, there should be a rule, when cheating maps.
What VERSION of War3 is the map playable of/for?! and you know the rest! ^_^ Thank you very much for reading such requests.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2018, 2:14 pm 
Forum Staff

DarkFlameMaster wrote:
1.) Is there anyway to remove the default SAVE function? If its crash, I understand, but I will unsatisfied. (I just hope no one saves through the game, and the host for that matter, well if they would save, it will be instant kick! HAHAHA, I won't bother asking why did they left, it would mean that they saved the game to continue the lag so someone would get dropped.)
Yes, it's possible and i tried, but map became not playable, it was even creating on SinglePlayer.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
2.) Will you not fix this or you really can't? I'm helpless.
Reveal Units Minimap....................NOTDetectedInGame
Well, i didn't did the anti-maphack system, and i even know how to fix that minimap reveal.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
For the Wc3edit.net staffs. When requesting such maps, there should be a rule, when cheating maps.
What [VERSION of War3 is the map playable of/for?! and you know the rest! ^_^ Thank you very much for reading such requests.
10. Only request maps that are playable in latest Warcraft III patch AND not exclusive for single platforms. Some maps will only work with a custom Warcraft III that is provided by some multiplayer platforms (RGC/M16/Russian Garena) and we will not cheat these maps.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2018, 4:24 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Genius
Here you are , JassHelper is your friend here ; w ; r
Spoiler:
library PreventSave initializer onInit

globals
boolean GameAllowSave = false
endglobals

globals
private dialog D = DialogCreate()
private timer T = CreateTimer()
endglobals

private function Exit takes nothing returns nothing
call DialogDisplay(GetLocalPlayer(), D, false)
endfunction

private function StopSave takes nothing returns nothing
if not GameAllowSave then
call DialogDisplay(GetLocalPlayer(), D, true)
call TimerStart(T, 0.00, false, function Exit)
endif
endfunction

private function onInit takes nothing returns nothing
local trigger t = CreateTrigger()
call TriggerRegisterGameEvent(t, EVENT_GAME_SAVE)
call TriggerAddAction(t, function StopSave)
endfunction

endlibrary

After rule update , TBA soon : New Rank
Map Maker or Map Maker or Map Maker

//Kidding ; w; r

PostPosted: September 24th, 2018, 6:30 pm 
Forum Staff

clanhinata wrote:
Here you are , JassHelper is your friend here ; w ; r
Spoiler:
library PreventSave initializer onInit

globals
boolean GameAllowSave = false
endglobals

globals
private dialog D = DialogCreate()
private timer T = CreateTimer()
endglobals

private function Exit takes nothing returns nothing
call DialogDisplay(GetLocalPlayer(), D, false)
endfunction

private function StopSave takes nothing returns nothing
if not GameAllowSave then
call DialogDisplay(GetLocalPlayer(), D, true)
call TimerStart(T, 0.00, false, function Exit)
endif
endfunction

private function onInit takes nothing returns nothing
local trigger t = CreateTrigger()
call TriggerRegisterGameEvent(t, EVENT_GAME_SAVE)
call TriggerAddAction(t, function StopSave)
endfunction

endlibrary
After rule update , TBA soon : New Rank
Map Maker or Map Maker or Map Maker
//Kidding ; w; r
I tried to implemment that same code, but map was crashing :thonking:
Maybe it didn't worked because i didn't used the library line.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2021, 12:49 pm 

devoltz wrote:
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
I don't know why but I always got a fatal after saving my progress, I tried going solo with 1 insane (This map doesn't have AI) I was in the middle of game, I tried saving and loading. Is it possible to disable the save/load of this game if you can't fix it? When players got angry/blaming/flaming they pretty much spam the save system which is annoying really.
I tried to apply some functions to prevent the game saving, but it was crashing map when i tried to create it on local area.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
I'm still looking for holes to the anti-cheat/hack system so I won't get any hackers when playing the game.
Oh yes, where did you get such codes? I was looking something like this for a whole year. May you share it? XD
I got those codes when i was cheating a map from Unryze, tought it may be useful on future and just saved it, i will share on attachment file, but i don't know if Unryze would like it. If he come here to complain, i will remove.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
Anti-sharing isn't needed here.
I removed the anti-share on new attachment map.

I tried for dota imba legend 2018 map. But it doesn't work on 1.24e. What should I do, please help

PostPosted: April 28th, 2021, 4:07 pm 
Newcomer

cqncqn0802 wrote:
devoltz wrote:
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
I don't know why but I always got a fatal after saving my progress, I tried going solo with 1 insane (This map doesn't have AI) I was in the middle of game, I tried saving and loading. Is it possible to disable the save/load of this game if you can't fix it? When players got angry/blaming/flaming they pretty much spam the save system which is annoying really.
I tried to apply some employee monitoring software to prevent the game saving, but it was crashing map when i tried to create it on local area.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
I'm still looking for holes to the anti-cheat/hack system so I won't get any hackers when playing the game.
Oh yes, where did you get such codes? I was looking something like this for a whole year. May you share it? XD
I got those codes when i was cheating a map from Unryze, tought it may be useful on future and just saved it, i will share on attachment file, but i don't know if Unryze would like it. If he come here to complain, i will remove.
DarkFlameMaster wrote:
Anti-sharing isn't needed here.
I removed the anti-share on new attachment map.

I tried for dota imba legend 2018 map. But it doesn't work on 1.24e. What should I do, please help

Hey!
it still doesn't work on 1.24e
did you find some another solution?

PostPosted: April 28th, 2021, 4:12 pm 

I have tried to find, and no :( do u have any solution ?