DotA 6.54b with cheats (+amh covered map/ai map)

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

pyshing

DotA 6.54b with cheats (+amh covered map/ai map)

Post by pyshing »

Here you are 2 min works :D
Activator : -tr33pling
Cheatpack : JJ`s
GL & HF :)
B version active too with same activator and same cheat pack
DotA Allstars v6.54b AMH.w3x
TheDarkKnight wrote:Dota 6.54b with fai's cheate pack+ SgGuy's menu
http://forum.wc3edit.net/download/file.php?id=2518.
Password: look at thedarkknight's post on page2.
initialD wrote: Fai's cp version 2.1b
SgGUy's menu version 1.3
Dota 6.54b AI plus 1.52 Rev 02
Password: Look at Initiald's post on 3rd page.
DL here: http://forum.wc3edit.net/download/file.php?id=2676
Some functions on fai's can't be used because of the AI system blocking it. Somehow all other commands on Fai's cp and the menu are ok.
Here is another Dota 6.54b aiplus rev 3 with SgGuy's menu:
http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... t7017.html

Here is another Dota 6.54b aiplus rev 4 with SgGuy's menu:
http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... t7095.html

download Fai's command list here : http://forum.wc3edit.net/download/file.php?id=2951
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pyshing on August 8th, 2008, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: DotA 6.54 with cheats (+amh covered map/ai map)

Post by Senethior459 »

[edit]I just updated all of these maps to 6.54b. The same cheats and stuff are in there, except I had to change a couple things, especially for the fake AMH maps.[/edit]

I'm also uploading my fake AMH images and .w3i, in case others want to use them. Remember to also go into the war3map.j and find the map name and add a "<space>AMH" in there, too, so it matches the .w3i. That stuff is in AMH.rar. NOTE: You will almost definitely need 7-zip to be able to open it. Most programs like WinRar just have errors. If you're not using 7-zip, and it won't open for you, don't complain about it here. I warned you.

Here's two fake AMH maps, the above two actually. They're labeled, with the activators, so you should be able to figure it out.

I've tested all of my maps, especially my fake AMH, and these all work! Yay! I figured out what I was doing wrong with the .w3i anyway, I was screwing up the format of the .w3i when I added the stuff. I did it correctly this time. Anyhoo, go spread the maps!
AMH.rar
DotA Allstars v6.54b.w3x
DotA Allstars v6.54b.w3x
Curaiss wrote:Here is the 6.54b AI+ 1.52 (Rev. 01)
It contains Sg_guy's improved cheat pack.

I tweaked it a bit, with the exp rate changed to 10%, 20%, 30%.

password: same as other Sgguy's cheat menu's password
http://forum.wc3edit.net/download/file.php?id=2464
I took Cuirass's version and added Fai's. Here's the post about it:
Senethior459 wrote:Well, if you want Fai's cheats, too...
[edit] I just manually added Fai's cheats again, and compacted the map somewhat. It's no longer above the 4mb file limit on Battle.net maps. [/edit]
Activators are in the file comments and are also the same as the other maps.
http://forum.wc3edit.net/download/file.php?id=2512
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Senethior459 on August 28th, 2008, 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Post by Shamanno1 »

6.54b is out :P
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

Okies. I've updated my previous post with new hacked maps, version 6.54b.
pyshing

Post by pyshing »

Senethior459 our names of map are Dota 6.54b not a Dota 6.54b AMH in folder ? How can we fix this becouse someone think is cheated map :(
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

Shamanno wrote:6.54b is out :P
wasted efforts making 645.
lol
it's updating too fast.
stickified it.
senathior wrote:find the map name and add a "<space>AMH" in there, too, so it matches the .w3i.
hm,.... I didn't do that. It still worked. What's the problems I have no idea. Probably we are using diferent tools.
dota allstars AMH wrote:AMH system implemented by InitialD
lol
i put my name on the game's info so that I can recognize my own map.
Surely,you can use my file. Just edit it to your name next time. If not it would be hard to distinguish my own made map from yours.
Just change it to "implemented by Senathoir."
lol
pyshing

Re: DotA 6.54b with cheats (+amh covered map/ai map)

Post by pyshing »

in my map i change firstblood to this :) its so funny :lol:
Are you love it :lol:
Senethior459
Forum Staff

Post by Senethior459 »

@initialD: What I meant about that was, if you go into the war3map.w3i, you'll see the map name, "DotA Allstars v6.54b". If you want to change it to look like an AMH map, you add a "<space>AMH" after that name, obviously. That's what you did before, that's what I've been trying to do in previous versions, except I kept (stupidly) adding it before .Icefrog., which screwed up the format, since it needs to be name, author, description. I kept accidentally putting that AMH text right after the map name. Anyhoo, what I realized is that you should then open the war3map.j, and search for "function config". The first line under it is "call SetMapName("DotA Allstars v6.54b")", and so to make it a fake AMH, you would also need to add "<space>AMH" in that one, so that 1. It matches the war3map.w3i, and there's less of a chance of desync/errors, and 2. Well... It changes the map name, so it therefore looks like a fake AMH map.
Basically, make the map name in the war3map.w3i match the map name in the war3map.j. AMH.rar has all the files you should replace to make a fake AMH, but the war3map.j is different depending on the cheats that you're going to add, so I figured that I would just tell them to make that change.

@pyshing: Two of the maps are named "DotA Allstars v6.54b", two are named "DotA Allstars v6.54b AMH". I figured that some people would be suspicious of an entire AMH engine being implemented that quickly into a map, plus the fact that there aren't many working maphacks to begin with for the latest patch, so AMH isn't quite as important anymore. If you want a fake AMH, grab one. If you want a normal map with cheats, take one of them!

@initialD: Well, I tried it with my name, but I didn't like the way that it turned out. "Senethior459" doesn't look right in it, it's too long of a name. I didn't feel like using any of my aliases/RPG character names, so I just left it as InitialD. I also didn't really feel like trying to change it. My hex editor is currently in overwrite mode (and there doesn't seem to be an option to change it, does anyone else use Notepad++ as a hex editor?), so I can only add stuff without overwriting by copy/pasting it in. Plus, it's also somewhat of a double-entendre: It can be interpreted as an AMH system being implemented by you, or a reference to the fact that you created two of the three sets of cheats in the one map. I was feeling rather punny at the time.
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

all right.
I will use another signature for my maps then.
It's ok
TheDarkKnight

Post by TheDarkKnight »

thank you. I love it. :o hehehe