The biggest mistake a father of a young nigga could do!

C'mon, make us laugh! Jokes, videos, anything!
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic
Title: The Faithful

The biggest mistake a father of a young nigga could do!

Post by DirtyKiller »

Kinda racist, but quite funny, open spoiler above to read! XD
Spoiler:
Once upon a time a nigga was walking across the hot tub, that apparentally for him looked like the Desert of Sarah, of course when he adventured himself across that dark lagoon he got so black that not even his white father recgonized him.
His dad was so terrified that when he saw that he went getting is shotgun and he said!
Your no son of mine you faggot just fcking die! Pumm! Pumm! Pumm!
The little nigga died and for the surprise of the stupid father he saw his blood and for his own surprise is blood was white and not black like is skin. And when he saw that he went running to the black lagoon and went inside it, and when he got out of it he was all black. My dear son I´ve made a horrible mistake I´m now gonna suicide myself for the terrible mistake and deed I had done. I hope you can forgive me in the little nigga heaven. Because your father is going there too, to turn all the white people on the other region as captives and give them a seed of destruction the unbelievable black power!
As for surprise of the son he yells at his father.
But what the ... your not my father your all white, you went to the Goddamm white lagoon you bastard, while the father is surprised by such comment the son grabs from his knife and kills the stuppid fag white guy!
And the son says you nigga piece of crap you killed me once, you suicided yourself for making the stupid mistake ever, and I killed you for revenging myself, why sometimes are needed two white guys to think better and faster and the black guys always just need a rock to throw to their heads everytime they think? "No wonder I have plenty horns in my head" (Cough)
Things can be lost aren´t lost at all.
Image Image
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Re: The biggest mistake a father of a young nigga could do!

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

What?
DirtyKiller
Forum Fanatic
Title: The Faithful

Post by DirtyKiller »

Hmm yes? Describe more what you wanted to ask not just saying what? -.-
Things can be lost aren´t lost at all.
Image Image
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

I know what he means. You really can't understand this joke, it's written really badly.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle