[Joke] A Blonde Moment

C'mon, make us laugh! Jokes, videos, anything!
Bl00D R3av3r
Title: Lazy

[Joke] A Blonde Moment

Post by Bl00D R3av3r »

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, “Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get it started.” Her boyfriend asks, “What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?” The blonde replies, “According to the box, it’s a tiger.” Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, turns to her and says, “First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.” He takes her hand and says, “Second, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea, and then put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box.”

Bonus:

Two bowling teams, one of all blondes and one of all brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlanta.

The brunette team rides on the bottom of the bus. The blonde team rides on the top level.

The brunette team down below is partying having a great time, when one of them realizes she doesn’t hear anything from the blondes upstairs.

She decides to get up and investigate. When the brunette reaches the top, she finds all the blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, and clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

The brunette asks, “What the heck’s going on up here? We’re having a great time downstairs!”
One of the blondes looks up at her, swallows hard and says, “YEAH, BUT YOU’VE GOT A DRIVER!”
Sig by TheWand
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: [Joke] A Blonde Moment

Post by Senethior459 »

Wow. Just wow.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
antivirus

Re: [Joke] A Blonde Moment

Post by antivirus »

“YEAH, BUT YOU’VE GOT A DRIVER!”
:shock: :D
LoL What was i Smoking when i talked to You?