wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently October 24th, 2021, 12:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: September 1st, 2012, 1:16 pm 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: April 21st, 2009, 12:30 am
Posts: 246
Location: Việt Nam
Hi.
Someone have asked me why he open the war3map.j and it all blank?
When i open war3map.j =Jass, like him say it all blank(empty) war3map.j then i open war3map.j = notepad++, luckyly the i see all the content inside war3map.j.

So my question is how to make war3map.j like this?

Link for the map: http://www.mediafire.com/?e62obvk22rnelsb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2012, 9:45 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: September 5th, 2009, 2:20 am
Posts: 19
Maybe your Jass old or it not work normally, my Jass 1.1.3 read it normal. You should download and install newest Jass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2012, 10:09 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: April 21st, 2009, 12:30 am
Posts: 246
Location: Việt Nam
Thank sir.
I'm using Jass 1.1.3.
When you say it work normally, i test and found out:
-MPQ Master extract war3map.j, jass open then see empty.
-MPQ Editor extract war3map.j , jass open fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2012, 12:04 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: March 18th, 2011, 1:05 pm
Posts: 65
Title: so sad
because they were edited from MPQEditor ^^!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2012, 12:41 pm 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: April 21st, 2009, 12:30 am
Posts: 246
Location: Việt Nam
anhMCP wrote:
because they were edited from MPQEditor ^^!

Are you sure? cause i tested like you said then war3map.j still normally nothing changed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4th, 2012, 12:40 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2010, 1:48 pm
Posts: 238
Location: In The World
whitegun wrote:
anhMCP wrote:
because they were edited from MPQEditor ^^!

Are you sure? cause i tested like you said then war3map.j still normally nothing changed.


hmm... it not problem :?
Spoiler:
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4th, 2012, 7:07 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: March 18th, 2011, 1:05 pm
Posts: 65
Title: so sad
Fukki wrote:
whitegun wrote:
anhMCP wrote:
because they were edited from MPQEditor ^^!

Are you sure? cause i tested like you said then war3map.j still normally nothing changed.


hmm... it not problem :?
Spoiler:
Image


because they had an impact on the following map is an image
and only works well---> MPQEditor extract war3map.j , jass open fine for this map.
if MPQMaster extract war3map.j, jass open, can not see war3map.j

Spoiler:
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4th, 2012, 7:27 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: April 21st, 2009, 12:30 am
Posts: 246
Location: Việt Nam
anhMCP wrote:
because they had an impact on the following map is an image
and only works well---> MPQEditor extract war3map.j , jass open fine for this map.
if MPQMaster extract war3map.j, jass open, can not see war3map.j

Spoiler:
Image
Image

Still not work for me, but thank for great afford to help me out.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)