Heroes and Non-Heroes

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Panda-Assassin
Title: Pandaren-Assassin

Heroes and Non-Heroes

Post by Panda-Assassin »

Is there a way I can turn a unit into a hero and a hero into a unit??
For example: Normally ghoul is a unit but in DotA, he/it has hero qualities.

For Example: I'll use DotA's Naix in this case. If you have noticed. Naix or ghoul is originally a normal unit, but when you play DotA, he's a hero. The thing he has that makes him different to a normal unit is because he has stats such as strength, agility and inteligence. So is there a way to give a normal units stats such as those?? and hero units non-stats like those??

Thank You in advance :D

... If only there was some kind of rep system here, then I'd give everyone rep...
"A unit of time is as precious as a unit of gold, but you cannot don't click me back one unit of time with one unit of gold."

Thanks for all the help Syre!
Brogath

Re: Heroes and Non-Heroes

Post by Brogath »

unlike the abilities who have a simple tag to make them hero abilites and normal ones, unit need to be made as hero'sfor as far as i know.

but making one is pretty easy, you just make a new hero and edit it's model (Art - model file) to change its appearance to what ever you need.
Program design today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-- Rich Cook
Panda-Assassin
Title: Pandaren-Assassin

Re: Heroes and Non-Heroes

Post by Panda-Assassin »

ok thanks let me try that :D
"A unit of time is as precious as a unit of gold, but you cannot don't click me back one unit of time with one unit of gold."

Thanks for all the help Syre!