Soul's Footmen War

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Excalibur13

Soul's Footmen War

Post by Excalibur13 »

some one cheat this please its made em mad and someone already unprotected when i didnt want anyone to(shadow-flare).... i would like the comands you put in your other footies games

map=here http://www.epicwar.com/maps/13754/
Last edited by Excalibur13 on February 25th, 2007, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

No one has done this yet? You cant either? the maps deprotected, this is but a simple job! I will get on it later if I finish all else that I'm doing... (lots)
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

i did like dekar said in his thing but it just screwed up(again)
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Maybe jass isnt for everone, maybe jass isnt for you, like it isnt for me, I'm not the best at it, and I think you arent either, I have a tutorial that is almost finished in the map deprotection section that may help you learn how to add cheats to a map without opening the .j in notepad, with GUI triggers made in the world editor.

I want you to try it out, and if you don't want to, or failed, then I will or someone else will complete this map for you.
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

writing this to make the post active again
dimice
Newcomer

Post by dimice »

its already been done
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

i said cheats all he did was unprotect and that was 6.6 6.9 is out now
GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Post by GhettoChild »

You really are greedy arn't. Maybe now no one should fulfill his request just for being greedy. I mean sure it is mean, but its people like you that just want things done for them, like a baby being spoon fed. If you want it so damn bad learn your self, you prbably just want to steal the map.
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

no i wouldnt steal it.i actually know the creator hes a really nice guy i just beat him today in a hero trial in version 7.0 ill have a hero if dont beilive me ask fmgssoul himself he plays on both realms
Excalibur13

Re: Soul's Footmen War

Post by Excalibur13 »

Excalibur13 wrote:some one cheat this please its made em mad and someone already unprotected when i didnt want anyone to(shadow-flare).... i would like the comands you put in your other footies games

map=here http://www.epicwar.com/maps/14546/