[Hacked] Samurai Legends: Legacy 1.00 [Cheats]

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

PM Xantan for a Name
Newcomer

[Hacked] Samurai Legends: Legacy 1.00 [Cheats]

Post by PM Xantan for a Name »

Hacked Samurai Legends, changed balance and added cheats.
Have fun!

Cheats:

-iamjesus
sets your hero to lvl 20

-gold
gives you 4000 gold and 10 honor

-cd
refreshes your cooldowns

DOWNLOAD!
username and pw: http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=56
Anarki

Post by Anarki »

lol

Yeah, fear my 1 word post.

Awww, crap, now it's 6 words plus a number.

Crap, its getting bigger... I wrecked it...

Might as well post something intelligent...

Why hack Samurai Legends, if you aren't going to add an ingame maphax... ^.^
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Because it's extremely hard to do a maphack, sort of... lol XD
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Kala-cha wrote:Because it's extremely hard to do a maphack, sort of... lol XD

actually its pretty easy for a ingame mh, as he said he wanted. just use

Code: Select all

If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    If - Conditions
        (Substring((Entered chat string), 1, 6)) Equal to -mhall
    Then - Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 16, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Player((Integer A))) emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)
    Else - Actions
Anarki

Post by Anarki »

Okay, I don't mind map unprotection. I don't even mind fake maps.

However, I do mind someone pretending to be my friend and posting a hacked map, with the only apparent purpose of tarnishing that person's reputation.

Jesus4Lyf on these forums, apparently, is not the real Jesus4Lyf.

-.-"

I am speaking on behalf of the real Jesus4Lyf, and I formally request that this impersonator is banned from these forums. However, I don't expect you to remove the map - after all, this forum is all about hacked maps, pretty much. ^.^
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Anarki wrote:Okay, I don't mind map unprotection. I don't even mind fake maps.

However, I do mind someone pretending to be my friend and posting a hacked map, with the only apparent purpose of tarnishing that person's reputation.

Jesus4Lyf on these forums, apparently, is not the real Jesus4Lyf.

-.-"

I am speaking on behalf of the real Jesus4Lyf, and I formally request that this impersonator is banned from these forums. However, I don't expect you to remove the map - after all, this forum is all about hacked maps, pretty much. ^.^

If the "real" Jesus4Lyf wishes to come over here and create an account, I'll gladly change this "fake" Jesus4Lyf's name so that yours can have it, other then that, the map stays, and you just wasted your time.

IceFrog probably got a lot of bad rep when I faked some dotas, and with other maps, I'm sure people were upset the map author, cause, I didn't put my name anywhere on it...
Only an idiot would believe the real Jesus4Lyf would post a rigged version of his own map - without reason, anyways.
Jesus4Lyf
Newcomer

Post by Jesus4Lyf »

I'm the real Jesus4Lyf. If you need some sort of evidence, I can provide it. A post on the official Samurai Legends: Legacy forums, perhaps (http://beam.to/SLL). My reason for coming is I've acctually done quite a hack project, which others may find interesting. Samurai Legends: Legacy is in fact a hack project, but not one where cheats have been added. However, because of the size, popularity and ethical debate of the project, there is a certain objector who is spreading this fake version with cheats. The real map is clearly worth a look, obviously, otherwise there would not be somone spreading fakes in a smear campaign. Anyway, if possible, I'd like my account renamed to Jesus4Lyf and his account deleted, ASAP. I'll check this thread for what evidence you require, if any. :)

EDIT:
Turns out this map isn't Samurai Legends: Legacy hacked. It is only Samurai Legends. I hacked it and checked the script. This map has been incorrectly labelled to purposefully misinform people. Also, it means it was based on the original unprotected map, and cannot count as a hack project, and hence should be removed. Oh, and Anarki can vouch for me being the real Jesus4Lyf. I'll talk to him on b.net.
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

I did change your names, and I don't really need anyone to vouch for you unless the original author with your name claims that he is in fact the real Jesus4Lyf.

I hope you had reasoning to come here other than to beg for your map to be removed, because, it isn't getting removed.
Jesus4Lyf
Newcomer

Post by Jesus4Lyf »

Heh, no worries. My original purpose was to refute that that was in fact Legacy, but now that I'm here, I've posted about the real Samurai Legends: Legacy project... It's a hack project with a difference. :P

Download Site
Anarki

Post by Anarki »

Hai Jesus ^.^

@Xantan - If I misinterpreted your post, I am sorry. But if I did not, I don't really care about the map itself - you can hack any map you like, it doesn't bother me - heck, I enjoy a hacked map here and there, especially for Defiance. Heck, I say good job to all of you here, wasting your time for immature little brats who have no skill in games...

Now, if you only spent that energy working on my nuclear weapon of DotA destruction... muhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough* furball *cough*.