DotA Cheat

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

DarthRevan
Newcomer

DotA Cheat

Post by DarthRevan »

Dekar, i don´t know if this is the right forum, but ill post this here, it´s more like a bug then a cheat, but you can use it for your advantage !

With this cheat you can have a permanent Dark Charge with any hero and you won´t loose it even if you die.

:arrow: Spirit Breaker´s Dark Charge greatly increases you heroes movent speed !

1st of all get the spiritbreaker hero.

2nd: don't click me a chicken, a mana potion and sentry eyes.

3rd: order the chicken to go to the roshan and put an eye so you can see him.

4th: do whatever you want with the chicken, you can see the 2 other eyes charge.

5th: Use the mana potion with spiritbreaker, cus if you use it after the spell the spell is canceled.

6th: use the first spell ( Charge ) in roshan and spiritbreaker will run automactly to him. Your mana will be recovering and once it gets to max your speed level will be good.

7th: Say -repick and choose another hero when your mana is full, and you will have the charge buff until the end of the game, even if you die !

PS: remember no to cancel the spell, it must be in use when you say -repick !!

Have fun !! :twisted:

EDIT: Donwload replay, it´s only 150 KBs and it is easier to learn !
http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/C ... Replay.w3g
Last edited by DarthRevan on February 3rd, 2007, 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

damn how did ya find that bug???

Thats like soooo complicated O.O I don't know anybody who tries so many shit until he gets it done :D

But great job I appreciate that :D

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
TrueSith
Newcomer

Post by TrueSith »

Well Well even the Great dota can have its downsides. Great work :-)
ValGaav
Newcomer

Post by ValGaav »

i think that bugs shouldnt be sopiled or w/e, there are more anyway, i know most of them, but wont do like the creator of the topic, to see some noobs using it in my games
DarthRevan
Newcomer

Post by DarthRevan »

Hey i sometimes use them just for fun, like seeing rhasta with 510 movent speed ( 8) ) i achivied it with the bug + boots of travel...

i think most of times people need to know the bugs to know when are people using it and not to spam it, maybe a day or other for fun, but not all the time.

I discovered the bug by seeing a people doing it and i watched replay, but that´s isnt the only way you can do it, you just need to see roshan and you need to be far away of him giving you time to regenereate mana ( you cant repick with low mana )

I would appreciate if you share the bugs with us

EDIT: i can post some replays here if you think the reading is to complicated.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

jeah that would be kewl if you would update a few replays how that works :D

(for teh noobs)
Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
DarthRevan
Newcomer

Post by DarthRevan »

Sry, bur Dekar must allow me to upload RAR or W3G Files ( Replay ones )
cus i can´t upload them ! :roll: :cry:
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

DarthRevan wrote:or W3G Files ( Replay ones )

done ;)
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
DarthRevan
Newcomer

Good Job

Post by DarthRevan »

Wow Dekar you´re fast Oo ! God job there !

here is the link
http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/C ... Replay.w3g

Guys, i were talking in portuguese cus i am from Brazil with my allie, so i think you will not understand, but watch my moves and you´ll see how simple it is ! :P
GMSUKLOLO

Post by GMSUKLOLO »

What do Dark CHarge exactly? -.-