Angel Arena Morphed (NOT ULTIMATE)

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Angel Arena Morphed (NOT ULTIMATE)

Post by Kala-cha »

This is an Arena type game, where you try to defeat your opponents with power. The more kills you get, the more gold you get per two minutes. Although it is more difficult, it's more fun.

You're wondering why I did this when the newer version is cheated, right?
http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewforum.php?f=13
It's because this one (Mine) is waaaayy different and more balanced, which is why I'm posting this one unlike the other. (ie.) Items in Ultimate don't require stats requirements, (ie. in this ie.) you can equip whatever you want no matter how low you are. But in this one, you have to have a certain amount of stats, (ie.) Torch of Iro requires 300 INT, you only have 191, you can't carry it, but if you have anything higher than 300, you can use it.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/863/
Here is the map. And yes, I have tried to de-protect this and do it myself, I can't de-protect it though.

If you could just add...

-cheated by wc3edit.net (activate)
-agi xxxxxx
-int xxxxxx
-str xxxxxx
-lvl xxxxxxx
-gold xxxxxx
-lumber xxxxxx
-banhammer1-12 (just kidding xd)
-additem
And anything else you're going to add lol.
DeadlyLegion

Post by DeadlyLegion »

I got this one, Will post in a sec.

Link: http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/A ... orphed.w3x

Cheats:
"-cheated by wc3edit.net" to activate cheats

(Requires no unit selection)

-mh for map hack (Does not share vis with allies)
-gold x
-lumber x
-nocd (No cooldowns)
-cdon (Cooldowns)
-mana (Use of spells costs no mana)
-nomana (Use of spells cost mana)

(Uses on all units currently selected - Best used with -mh)
NOTE: The selection trigger does not use "SyncSelections()" so it does NOT lock up units or cause errors!

-int x
-agi x
-str x
-lvl x
-xp x
-hp x
-mp x
-ms x (Move speed)
-invul
-vul
-kill
-pathoff (Disables collision a.k.a. walk through walls/cliffs ect.)
-pathon (Opposite)

Key Bindings: Allows you to bind a command to an arrow key

-clearkeys (Clears all commands registered on arrow keys)
-bindup x (x=Command you want to bind; ie: -bindup -hp 300 --> Pressing Up Arrow Key will be as if you typed the command -hp 300)
-bindleft x (Same but with left arrow key)
-bindright x (Same but with right arrow key)
-binddown x (Same but with down arrow key)

Note: Multiple commands cannot be bound to a single key and the new command will overwrite the old

Note: As an anti-leak and multi-execution measure, if you bind a command to an arrow key and type the binding command anywhere in a chat string, the command bound will be erased and probably overridden with something you dont want.

Note: Key bindings can hold 4 different commands (One for each arrow...) for all players. Key bindings are multi-instanceable.

Used Aero's jass trogger pack.
Adding the FUN in inFUNdibuliform
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

DANKE MAN.
(edit) Note: As an anti-leak and multi-execution measure, if you bind a command to an arrow key and type the binding command anywhere in a chat string, the command bound will be erased and probably overridden with something you don't want.

What does that mean? lol

Does it mean, if you do -bindup -lvl 50, and than type -lvl 50, will it ruin the bind\replace it with something else?
DeadlyLegion

Post by DeadlyLegion »

Errr :P I actually have no idea ^^

It's Aero's jass trigger pack, I am not at all that advanced to know stuff like that :P

But I think you got the right idea, that's how I interpret it too :)
Adding the FUN in inFUNdibuliform
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Okay... lol xd, Danke anyhow, you're doing lots o maps with Aero's Trigger Pack lol.