wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 4:34 am 
Newcomer

patrick-the-bomb wrote:
I thought you were done!
-.-
lol

i said i was done with you, however it seems that killing one idiot spawns 2 more more.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 4:37 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Hah changed my title
Exactly! Your own statements contradicts your argument. The original "owners" of Island defense gave darox the map. Which signifies that darox has been given permission to edit the map. Then darox left, panda hacked it. Darox realized it was no use not giving panda the map, thus he gave him the map which did not change anything since it was already hacked. Murs you keep saying the same things that we already have proven wrong, and I believe in an earlier post you said you were leaving this community.
Patrick why double post? :D

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 4:53 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Murs wrote:
if by giving the map to a person, it signifies permission in editing the map, then when darox gave padamime the map he relinquished what claim he had over panda by your logic once again.

the fact that he already had the map unprotected and was working on it is irrelevent.

Yes, you're right, of course, he did relinquish what claim he had to the map.

...Except, for the fact, that Pandamine deprotected the map first, and Darox had no intentions of giving him the map, and the only reason he gave it to him was so that Pandamine could edit it easier. ;) I would say Darox still had rights to the map because of that particular fact.

Hey, don't turn this into a flame war, or I won't hesitate to IP ban your flamey buttocks.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 4:59 am 
Newcomer

omnimancer wrote:
Exactly! Your own statements contradicts your argument. The original "owners" of Island defense gave darox the map. Which signifies that darox has been given permission to edit the map. Then darox left, panda hacked it. Darox realized it was no use not giving panda the map, thus he gave him the map which did not change anything since it was already hacked. Murs you keep saying the same things that we already have proven wrong, and I believe in an earlier post you said you were leaving this community.
Patrick why double post? :D

once again, you use the point of giving, or handing the map over unprotected to someone as signifying that the said person has been given permission to edit the map.

does not change anything since it was already hacked?
what is the significance of panda hacking the map?
if it was of no importance of giving panda the map since he had it hacked,
then giving him the map signifies the transfer of permission to edit the map, which was one of your original points.

how have any of my points been "proven" wrong, beyond your own personal beliefs and opinions my points have not been disproven.

in response to Bartimaeus
--if panda had the map deprotected and was doing work on it, then there would have been no significance of the map transfer from darox to panda, especially considering your "darox had no intentions of giving him the map" point. i argue that this transfer of the map signifies ownership transfer, darox did not have to do this and most certainly would not have if he had planned at that time to continue working on the map.

as for "rights to the map"...well i'd say going mia for nearly a year relinquishes all rights you have to edit in lieu of another capable editor that has taken over.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 5:08 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Murs wrote:
in response to Bartimaeus
--if panda had the map deprotected and was doing work on it, then there would have been no significance of the map transfer from darox to panda, especially considering your "darox had no intentions of giving him the map" point. i argue that this transfer of the map signifies ownership transfer, darox did not have to do this and most certainly would not have if he had planned at that time to continue working on the map.

as for "rights to the map"...well i'd say going mia for nearly a year relinquishes all rights you have to edit in lieu of another capable editor that has taken over.

Lieu? I am unfamiliar with that word, unless you mean Lieutenant, in which I will respond to with that Pandamine wasn't his lieutenant. Yes, well, Darox didn't exactly give him permission to edit his map, regardless if he was a, "capable editor", which, by all reports, is false.

I think he had intentions to continue the map, but since somebody was unprotecting, (not hacking, note), his map, he didn't really give a crap anymore. I wouldn't say that he gave ownership to Pandamine, just that he gave it to him to basically say, "Hey, you want the map? Fine, you can have it, and may you work your friggan' butt off on it!"

Anyways, Pandamine never really got the rights to edit the map, and to me, that means that Darox had the rights the entire time, and that means that he has the rights to edit the map, not Pandamine.

And Pandamine sucks. He doesn't have a Hobbes avatar, like Darox. Tell Pandamine to change his avatar, and maybe I'll change my opinion, ;)

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 5:11 am 

Title: Sir Awesome
I'm kind of confused as to why I'm an idiot.

Is it because I said that Island Defense is on the way to sucking?
Is it because I don't pay attention to you?
Is it because you just enjoy calling me an idiot?

Sorry, I didn't know having an opinion makes a person dumb.
Sorry, I didn't know that the whole world revolved around you.
Sorry, I kind of already knew you were a douche. =/

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 5:14 am 
Newcomer

patrick-the-bomb wrote:
I'm kind of confused as to why I'm an idiot.

Is it because I said that Island Defense is on the way to sucking?
Is it because I don't pay attention to you?
Is it because you just enjoy calling me an idiot?

Sorry, I didn't know having an opinion makes a person dumb.
Sorry, I didn't know that the whole world revolved around you.
Sorry, I kind of already knew you were a douche. =/

no, you are an idiot because you named me as 2 reasons island defense sucks d*ck when i've done more for the map than any other non-editor.

"Anyways, Pandamine never really got the rights to edit the map, and to me, that means that Darox had the rights the entire time, and that means that he has the rights to edit the map, not Pandamine."
we can argue all day about ethics and ownership, but i'd say that the hard data supports panda over darox in terms of what the public thinks.
http://mapgnome.org/browse/sort-hosted/east/1

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 5:24 am 

Few things.

Firstly, I find it hard to believe that in the past 30 days, Dota .59 has been hosted twice as much as either .58 or .58b when it came out like 4 days ago. lol
Secondly, I'm proud of you. lol. You were actually only ONE reason. The other one included you, as well as many many other people.
Thirdly, I'm still not an idiot for voicing my opinion about stuff.
Lastly, saying I don't care much for you, in my own way, doesn't make me an idiot.

How old are you?
It seems to me that you may be like 20 or older. If I'm wrong, that's fine, but I'm curious. Honestly, all you've done is come up with a few different strategies. They would have come about with or without you. If you've seen, other people come up with things too. Such as in Dota, no one person makes the best strategies.

Edit: Oops, I read wrongly. lol. Dota .57, not .59. My bad... lol

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 5:30 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Hah changed my title
Exhibit #1
6 People support panda. 6! It's probably panda and some other admins who support panda.
http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/inde ... 687.0.html
Exhibit #2
Even people on island-defense.com do not support panda.
http://www.island-defense.com/index.php ... 3#msg31633
Exhibit #3
Lol wtf

PostPosted: January 30th, 2009, 5:33 am 

omnimancer wrote:
Exhibit #1
6 People support panda. 6! It's probably panda and some other admins who support panda.
http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/inde ... 687.0.html
Exhibit #2
Even people on island-defense.com do not support panda.
http://www.island-defense.com/index.php ... 3#msg31633
Exhibit #3
Lol wtf

You realize exhibit #2 is me right?
lol
I posted that on both of their sites. =P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next