Warcraft III Custom Games - Warden - Important!

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Did this help you?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 61

Ghost4942
Title: Warcraft 3 Addict

Re: Warcraft III Custom Games - Warden - Important!

Post by Ghost4942 »

Hey guys, autorefresh nor delay reducer nor Visual Custom Kick has ever gotten me banned, except for one time I got temporary banned for autorefreshing too fast. Visual Custom kick does not usually get you banned guys, nor does name spoofer unless you use them in a ladder game then you could get banned. Lol.

Edit: WC3 Maphacks can probably get you banned easily, but I only tried to use one once, and I did not get banned for it. So, yes some hacks do not usually get you banned from Warcraft 3.

Edit #2: (for the below post). Yep it was easy for me, and I'm sure almost nothing would ban me (maybe because I have only tft installed on my computer).
Last edited by Ghost4942 on June 16th, 2009, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Websites:

Spoiler:
http://Ghost4942.webs.com, http://wc3gamer.forumcircle.com
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

Ghost4942 wrote:Hey guys, autorefresh nor delay reducer nor Visual Custom Kick has ever gotten me banned, except for one time I got temporary banned for autorefreshing too fast. Visual Custom kick does not usually get you banned guys, nor does name spoofer unless you use them in a ladder game then you could get banned. Lol.

Go say that to ones who have been banned for using VCK and/or banlist. Lol.
OMG.DUDE
Newcomer

Post by OMG.DUDE »

I haven't been banned using VCK, however, it does crash my WC3 so I can't use it.
Ghost4942
Title: Warcraft 3 Addict

Post by Ghost4942 »

Lol, VCK I think only crashed my WC3 once haha Lol.
My Websites:

Spoiler:
http://Ghost4942.webs.com, http://wc3gamer.forumcircle.com
infuzedbeatz
Newcomer

Post by infuzedbeatz »

Quick question using the dorpbnet script. I use ghost to host games. Will it drop those handles so I can use the maphacks safely? Any ideas on this. Thank you in advanced you guys rock and thank you for this workaround.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

I'm not sure if it will drop GHost++ bots. I think it might, seeing as it also drops my stealthbot.
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
infuzedbeatz
Newcomer

Post by infuzedbeatz »

Ok I'll check it out thanks for the reply. How about for Listchecker? I dont need to use dropbnet cuz it only connects to bnet to show games once game is up it disconnects from bnet right? Once again thanks in advance for any answers you may give me =].
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

Ah, that's a good idea indeed. Listchecker only connects to Battle.net to grab game lists or list your hosted game. But just beware, that if you host, the game will only be on the list for 2 minutes before Warden disconnects it :?

I'll add it to the list, nice idea XD
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
infuzedbeatz
Newcomer

Post by infuzedbeatz »

Ozzapoo wrote:Ah, that's a good idea indeed. Listchecker only connects to Battle.net to grab game lists or list your hosted game. But just beware, that if you host, the game will only be on the list for 2 minutes before Warden disconnects it :?

I'll add it to the list, nice idea XD

I've been testing around with ghost++ and the drop handle to bnet does indeed work! Although within ghost++ it auto reconnects after 90 seconds. There is a program called GHOSTONE and after you make the game. Use the dropbnet to log the bot off battle.net then on the bottom click stop to stop any further actions the bot will take. Voila off bnet while the game is still running! Thanks for the kudos Ozzapoo finally I can contribute something here tahts worth a look xD
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

infuzedbeatz wrote:I've been testing around with ghost++ and the drop handle to bnet does indeed work! Although within ghost++ it auto reconnects after 90 seconds. There is a program called GHOSTONE and after you make the game. Use the dropbnet to log the bot off battle.net then on the bottom click stop to stop any further actions the bot will take. Voila off bnet while the game is still running! Thanks for the kudos Ozzapoo finally I can contribute something here tahts worth a look xD

Thats great! i didn't know that. Thx for the info infuzedbeatz.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this