Unable to connect to BNet

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Myth_Zero2
Newcomer

Re: Unable to connect to BNet

Post by Myth_Zero2 »

Senethior459
banned Warcraft III Battle.net Ban Policy Update
In an ongoing endeavor to ensure a fair and fun online experience for all Warcraft III players, we will be escalating our efforts to remove cheaters from Battle.net. We have identified and closed over 7,700 accounts which were found to be using third-party hacks. The CD keys associated with these accounts are now restricted from playing any ladder games and/or custom for 30 days. Repeat offenders will have their accounts closed and their CD keys permanently banned from Battle.net.

Going forward, we will take a hard-line stance against cheating in all Battle.net games, and we reserve the right to close the accounts and ban the CD keys of players who are caught cheating on Battle.net.

These changes are intended to promote fun and competitive play on Battle.net in both ladder and custom games. Cheating ruins the game experience for legitimate players, and we will not tolerate it.
i replay it again because my senting message was wrong
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Re: Unable to connect to BNet

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Erm. 1. Don't double post.
2. If you wanna quote someone it's (quote="Senethio459")blahblahblah(/quote) with brackets, of course.
3. I found out it was because of my bot, the retarded thing =[.
4. And, cheatpacks do not count as "cheats." Cheats are like maphack, tiehack, etc..Things that can be used on ladder maps. You can cheat in custom games as much as you like (without 3rd party programs) and Blizzard won't care. They can't.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!