protect doodads

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

yop

protect doodads

Post by yop »

is there a way to remove doodads from the map as we can remove the units placed on it with war3mapprotector ?
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Re: protect doodads

Post by weirdone2 »

Yes you can remove the data of doodads from the we editor but don't misunderstand the placedunits/doodads w/e are still shown in the war3map.j. If your not familiar with jass and how the maps work then just use vex optimizer 4.5 and be done with your map.
yop

Post by yop »

i want to remove the placed doodads as the placed units, but of coourse want them to be seen in the game, war3mapprotector do it alone for units but what i need to do for placed doodads.
Yes i know that all the infos about placed units are listed to replace them on map at map init.
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

vex optimzier will do it all for you. o.0 itll just completely wipe the we data so no one can open it in we.
yop

Post by yop »

it's ok with units but not at all with doodads, it does absolutely nothing to doodads on map :(
just completely wipe the we data is not suffisant, it's easy to backup everything.
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Uhh you can't do any better then that...
yop

Post by yop »

what i need to do to remove doodads please ? i uesed widgetiser and the doodads stay on map
Someone syas about editing manually the .j make the map more difficult to be hacked, but what kind of edit ?
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

dude if you used widgetizer and vex opt then you woudn't even be able to open the map to see iff the doodads are still their. end of story, locked.