wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon ORPG Guide
PostPosted: June 26th, 2013, 4:23 pm 
Newcomer

What pokemons can be shiny?

PostPosted: August 15th, 2013, 5:40 am 

A newbie question: aside from "Water is very effective against Rock." I'm wondering what are other types of Pokémon's strength and weaknesses are in this game?
Quote:
What pokemons can be shiny?
From RC: It's Rayquaza, Beedrill, Kyogre, Groudon, Magikarp, Gyarados, Scizor, & Hitmonchan
Quote:
I'm having problem with -loading in game when I try to load and i write the code,always says "Invalid User Input can anyone tell me why ?
All I know is it happened to me when I load a MP save code into a SP game. But ofc that rarely is needed. Could you give more details on when this usually occur, so chances are other ppl might more likely to help to you?

PostPosted: August 18th, 2013, 7:53 am 
Newcomer

may i know how can i get a shiny a magikarp?

PostPosted: August 19th, 2013, 10:33 am 

Shiny magikarp can be acquired when you evolve magikarp via letting it pick up "Golden Fruit" item, similar to evolving other shiny Pokémons.

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2013, 7:56 am 
Newcomer

Celebi Quest
i can't start quest Celebi. bug ?. i can win defeat elite . please help me.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2014, 3:45 am 
Newcomer

I hope this thread isn't totally dead, but I'm having a LOT of problems... Will there be an update soon? Can't you just go through the triggers on editor to figure out how all the legendary quests really work? I can't get past anything after getting the feathers... I got darkrai but someone else must have activated pre-resequite because I didn't I just did the radio quiz by myself then went up there just out of curiosity and he was there, though he was always there or something. None of the people in/near viridian will give me beads, i can't get the dogs to leave cherry forest and I can't get an item while battling even though I've battled myself at least 50 times. If you want to play/help please message me on Europe server - perpetualperplx I'll check back on here but I'm not a regular user.

Post subject: Re: [Guide] Pokemon ORPG
PostPosted: May 9th, 2014, 10:56 am 
Newcomer

just wondering where do you all download the real version? i always download fake versions can somebody put a link here?

PostPosted: May 9th, 2014, 10:57 am 
Newcomer

where do you all download the maps? i always download the hacked maps that cant save can somebody put a link here?

PostPosted: June 1st, 2014, 7:11 am 
Newcomer

How can i make groudon and rayq shiny? :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: June 7th, 2014, 6:43 pm 

AcerZZZ wrote:
where do you all download the maps? i always download the hacked maps that cant save can somebody put a link here?
you can simply use this forum's search feature and find the fulfilled map request(s)... chances are the fulfilled thread's opening post contains the requester's "untouched" translated map you need.
Spoiler:
*untouched = the most legit "translated" map you can have. It's hosted by PokeBot (had a major player base) before and it's cheated but you can't use it Online since it is name activated (via usernames of the translators). They made it that way because they're the God of PokemonORPG Translation... something like that :)

Though if you still want to start with similar players who has an uncheated Griffith & company-translated map (which I tried before but have lost motivation to continue so...-_- ) I wish you luck since they're rare.

edit: I have a post before w/ attached map that I uncheated: http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requests-f75/pokemon-orpg-0-6g-eng-beta2-t28253.html?hilit=pokemon%20orpg#p174034
you also see on that thread, Bart's fulfilling reply :) on unlimited load of that same uncheated map version.

In case you, AcerZZZ, or other people, don't have & need the one hosted before by PokeBot (it has the orignal translator's cheats, as been said), here it is:
Attachment:
Pokemon ORPG 0.6G ENG Beta2.w3x
hashcheck:
MD5 = a9826d9e56d3cd4b3ed700099db87bcd
SHA-1 = a76780175cfac75d000b7271a2ac1bd0fcb78772
I'm lazy atm to search for buried files you can search but if they're the same as the above's hashcheck: i'll be willing to delete and just link it to other's file having no need to repost it if proven so.
tianchai5451 wrote:
How can i make groudon and rayq shiny? :?: :?: :?:
<edit> you can get those shiny by obtaining the required evolution stone for each of those pokemon through the space training rewards:
Spoiler:
get this reward called Inverted World Stone that's for Groudon, as for Rayquaza the prize you need to get is the Book of Time

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next