wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 2:12 pm 

Hello i know there's NumberXIII Tutorial but it's doesn't match with new verision so now i make a new one base on v1.59

Map Descript:Korean Hardcore RPG similar to Saver,TheGod,
SMD,Icarius or some With crafts, & tiers.

NOTE: In MASIN RPG, Items required you to get enough stats. That's mean it's STR + AGI + INT Stats, for Example Item required 600k stats means STR + AGI + INT = 600k.

Starting Job
Wisp Lv.1

Job 1 (T1)
Lv. up to 30 walk to Ilidan Npc. Kill Angel / Devil - They will drop a ORB Angel or Devil. Take any orb you want then use Lv.30 skill to complete the transform. When you done, you'll become Angel or Devil.
It's doesn't matter you take Angel or Devil, cuz they have same job change when reach to Lv.200.
*Note:Base on what did you pick (Angel/Devil) each will have their Hidden Job
If you lucky you'll find an Orb named: Human Hidden drop from both Angel and Devil. That's one of 3 hidden classes in this map.

Job 2 (T2)
In the 1st town (the begining town) look at the bottom right there's a portal with a 200 on it. that's mean it required Lv.200 to enter. When you ready go in there any kill the Chaos form Illidan, he'll drop 8 type of T2 orbs.
Spoiler:
Image Image

I'll listed all the T2 orbs you can get from Illidan:
Spoiler:
-Image Disgust

-Image Slaughter

-Image Thirsty (Vampire)

-Image Death (Pure Summoner)

-Image Lust/Lilith (Hybird Summoner)

-Image [Revenger

-Image Nightmare

-Image Blessing

When you get your favorite orb use Lv.200 skill to transform.
Next is Lvling this's how to go to Lv.200 maps
Spoiler:
Go into this portal Image then kill this boss Image to get into Lv.200 map (2nd town)

*Note: For Hidden job it's not required to go into Lv.200 to kill Illidan, you just need to Lvling and make your stats higher

Job 3 (T3)
Spoiler:
Required Lv.1000 and 10k stats at the 3rd town (Lv.500 to enter town) look for the Teleporter then click on this Image to enter the T3 boss area
And then kill this boss he'll drop Lucifer's Blessing or Luchifare's Blessing i can't remember it so.... :lol:
Then go back to the 3rd town go to the Teleporter then go into Lv.900 Area Image kill Samuel Image to get Samuel's Blessing
Then kill some mobs in that Area to get Fallen Angel's Blessing.
When you got 3 Blessing use command : -create to combine items. After that go to 3rd town, go up you'll se a church with an angel there, go into that church it'll sent you to another area then go up face to this npc Image Done! Now you are step into T3

Job 3 for Hidden Job
Spoiler:
Cloud
Human Hidden 100k stats, Kill the Bandit King Marble Image, Then you will be teleported to a zone to kill The King Bandit. (Required Gear Upgraded to Samuel or Better to kill him)

Dark Ranger
Angel job required 50k+ stats get the Spirit from the boss lvl 700 Area (Azrael's Spirit) , approach calling place of Sitael (Image click this image in 3rd town Teleporter)
You dont have to kill Sitael, just take Azrael's Spirit and go into the red circle which summon Sitael, that's all.

Sephirot
Devil Job 80k+ stats you have to step in the black zone right side of the zone with Arthas. Instead to go to Arthas on the left, go on the right. (First map)

Job 4 (T4)
Required 500k stats and 3 items below:
Image - Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassinations - Type Weapon
Image - Paimon's Grieving Soul - Type Soul
Image - Prideful TaeRaeJinGap - Type Armor
For each job they have different condictions to change into T4
Spoiler:
Disgust
-Just use Ultimate
Revenger
-Go to town 2 then go to the Center of the Lv.400 Area (which have DK mobs)
Slaughter
-Area Lv.700 Kill 1000 Mobs.
Lust (Lilith)
-Area Lv.400 Summon Succubus, Use Skill when Abel is ON.
Death (Summoner)
-Area Lv.1000 (Leftside of 2nd town) Kill Damien Slaves Kill by more than 100+ & Boss Damien Appear Kill it. Done!
Thirsty (Vamp)
-Use Q Skill
Nightmare
-Use any skill on any mobs
Blessing
-Go into the church at 3rd town

Job 4 Hidden Jobs
Spoiler:
Cloud & Sephirot: Step one the black zone at rightside of the Athas boss (same place when you change into Sephiroth)
Dark Ranger: Go into the calling place of the Azrael boss (Lv.50 portal at 1st town then go into this Image

Crafting Gears
WEAPON
Spoiler:
Cain's Dagger (Dropped from Cain in Lv.400 Area- the Succubus Area) +Kamael's Spirit (Lv.500Area) (-create)
^+1 Spirits from Azrae (Lv.700 Area) (-create)
^+1 Spirits From Samuel (Lv.900 Area) (-create)
^+1 Spirits From Guison (-create) (Required 100k stats to equip the item)
^+1 Spirits From Belial (-create) (Required 250k stats so you can equip the item)
^+1 Spirits From Paimon (-create) = Leather Glove Of Assassination (Required 500k stats so you can equip the item)

Upgrading
Enhancement Scroll - Weapon (From Ilidan 4th town) + Leather Glove Of Assassination + Gusion Spirit + Belial Spirit (-create) = True Leather Glove Of Assassination
Prideful Scroll - Weapon (Form Illidan 4th town) + True Leather Glove Of Assassination + Solomon Spirit (-create) = Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassination
To make Solomon spirit you have to combine Guison Spirit + Belial Spirit + Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Solomon Spirit.
Done!
*NOTE: To fight Guison - Belial - Paimon you have to go to 4th Town, find Solomon (Invoker) where he standing is 4th town. There will be some portal that lead you into boss Area,
These items will require you base stats, NOT the bonus stats from the items
If you dont have enough stats for the Items it'll drop on the ground.

ARMOR
Spoiler:
Cains Leather Armor (lvl 400 Area)
^+1 1 Kamael's Spirit (-create)
^+1 1 Azrael's Spirit (-create)
^+1 1 Samuel's Spirit (-create)
^+1 1 Guison's Spirit (-create)
^+1 1 Belial's Spirit (-create)
^+1 1 Paimon's Spirit (-create) = TaeRaeJinGap

Upgrading
Enhancement Scroll - Armor (From Ilidan 4th town) + TaeRaeJinGap + Gusion Spirit + Belial Spirit (-create) = True TaeRaeJinGap
Prideful Scroll - Armor (Form Illidan 4th town) + True TaeRaeJinGap + Solomon Spirit (-create) = Prideful TaeRaeJinGap
To make Solomon spirit you have to combine Guison Spirit + Belial Spirit + Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Solomon Spirit.
Done!
*NOTE: To fight Guison - Belial - Paimon you have to go to 4th Town, find Solomon (Invoker) where he standing is 4th town. There will be some portal that lead you into boss Area,

BOSS'S SOUL
Spoiler:
Area Lv.1
Soul Given By Helper (don't click me From Illidan Npc) + Bandit King's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Barbarian Tribal Chief Griman's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Arthas's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Zeff's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Enuk's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Monak's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Witgang's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Plague's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Bereth's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Cain's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Kamael's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Azrael's Spirit (-create)
^+1 Samuel's Spirit (-create) (Required 10k stats to equip the item)
^+1 1 Gusion's Spirit (-create) (Required 100k stats to equip the item)
^+1 1 Belial's Spirit (-create) (Required 250k stats to equip the item)
^+1 1 Paimon's Spirit (-create) = Paimon's Soul (Required 500k stats to equip the item)

Upgrading
Enhancement Scroll - Soul (From Ilidan 4th town) + Paimon's Soul + Gusion Spirit + Belial Spirit = True Paimon's Soul

Prideful Scroll - Soul (From Ilidan 4th town) + True Paimon's Soul + Solomon Spirit = Paimon's Grieving Soul
Done!

GLOVES
Spoiler:
Cain's Gloves (lvl 400Area)
^+1 Kamael's Spirit (-create) (lvl 500Area)
^+1 Azrael's Spirit (-create) (lvl 700Area)
^+1 Samuel's Spirit (Required 10k stats to equip the item)

don't click me Ticket to the Gold Mountain at the Dragon in every town. Then go to 3rd town you will se the Gold Mountain near the Dragon, go in there, kill the boss, i'll drop a Gold Chest (useable) (I RECOMMEND HAVING OVER 300k GOLD when open to get higher chance of droping the Mammont's Spirit)
Mammont's Spirit + Glove you get from created with Samuel's Spirit (-create)

Kill Belial to get the Question mark item to Wake up the Leviathan. You will see a small white road at the Belial's Area (right side above the Belial)
Go in there kill the Leviathan he'll drop Leviathan's Spirit then craft it with the Glove you got from crafting Mammont's Spirit

Kill Asmondeus Located 2nd town Left side (Lvl 1000 Area)+
Kill The Lv.700 Mobs in the Lv.1000 Area to Drop these items:
44th Key to Opens Sealed Gate + Barrel with blood to unchain Asmodeus
Kill Asmodeus he'll drop Asmodeus's Spirit then craft it with me Leviathan's Glove

Go to 4th town, enter the middle portal (Required 2m stats) to kill Adam
He'll drop Adam's Spirit then crap it with Asmodeus's glove above.
*You have to kill Lilith first to meet Adam, if you dont you'll face against Vassago
I'm not sure is it Adam's Spirit or not cuz i haven't kill him yet, too powerful :?
*NOTE: These items will require you base stats, NOT the bonus stats from the items

GO TO HELL (Addtional items)
Spoiler:
(Lvl 50Area) Kill Yellow / Blue / Red Saty Drops orb =Go / To / Hell = GoToHell +
(Lvl 700Area) MiniBoss Necromancer orb +
(Lvl 900Area) Magina Orb+
-------------------------------
Next Upgrade is Your own options STR / AGI / INT
INTELLIGENCE AREA
Morts Mobs Drops orb + Lilith Sister Gremory= Pentagram Gremory
--------------------------------
AGILITY AREA
Murlocks Mobs Drops orb + FighterOse = Pentagram Ose
--------------------------------
STRENGTH AREA
Ezalor Mobs Drops orb + ErigosWar = Pentagram Erigos

Kill Black Slayer Drops ORB +don't click me Key Worth 1M gold (Max) Lumber 10k + (-create)

STRENGTH
Belial ORB + Leviathan ORB + Accessory IronAxe Item = Belial's Gloves
------------------------------------
AGILITY
Cloud Flag(AGI) + Azrael ORB(AGI) + Azrael ORB Lv.700Area = One who denys death
------------------------------------
INTELLIGENT
Ludviana Ring drops MiniBoss Lv.400Succubus+ Asmodeus = Cruel

------------LICH AREA---------------
Pentagram Erigos + Belial's Gloves + Molloch's Spirit (Tauren) + Evil God Stone (Lilith's Slave) + (-create)= Evil stone of STR + (-create) = One who brings forth Satan's PowersOne
Pentagram Ose + One who denys death + Satanchia's Spirit + Evil God Stone (Lilith's Slave) + (-create)= Evil Stone of AGI + (-create) = Jabel9Rank7
Pentagram Gremory + Cruel + Lilith's Spirit + Evil God Stone (Lilith's Slave) + (-create)= Evil Stone of INT + (-create) = Evil Spirit Princess Soul.
*NOTE: These items will require you base stats, NOT the bonus stats from the items

EXTRA ITEM : FlAG (RAID BOSSES)
Spoiler:
Kill cloud Drops 3 Flags Str/Agi/Int Red/Blue/Violet (Requires 30k Stats)
Kill Azrael lvl 50 area Drops Str/Agi/Int orbs (80k Stats)
Kill Abyss lvl 700 area Drops Str/Agi/Int orbs (300k Stats)
Kill Abel lvl 400 area Drops Str/Agi/Int orbs (600k Stats)
Kill Baal 4th town portals (Enter by kill Vassago and get the raid item)
*NOTE If you choose Str Flag from Cloud then you have to get Str orb from Azrael to upgrade it. Same with Agi Flag and Int Flag.

LICH AREA
Spoiler:
Kill Tauren Chieftain Drops Weapon, Armor & Soul (1st portal upward)
Satanchia Drops orb Upgrade all 3 gears Above ^ (2nd portal next to Tauren's portal)
Lilith Drops orb Upgrade 3 gears above ^ (1st portal downward)
Plethons / Irfit ORBS upgrades ^ (Weapon + Jbeul nine = Dark Matter) [2nd portal next to Lilith's portal, it's look like an elevator]
*You have to choose btween Plethons and Ifrit cuz they have different items and effect but same additional stats
Ifrit's Set : Exploded up on death cause 40m chaos damage
Plethons's Set : 1% chance to cause All stats x 70 damage to target while attacking.

WEAPON UPGRADES
Devil Heart's Stone (crafted by Gusion's Spirit +Belial's Spirit)+ Gusion's Spirit + Belial's Spirit + Erigos's Orb (War)+Inferno Red Orb (valefor's)+ Vassago Orb = Jbeul Nine

Crafted for specific Characters:
*NOTE All the bosses listed below are from Vassago's place. You will see there's 3 Floatding Sone on the ground with different colors:
Red =Inferno (Valefor)
Green = Sniper (Leraje)
Blue = Wildikn (Buer)
Dark Matter + Inferno's Spirit (Valefor) = Askalon [Sephiroth]
Dark Matter + Inferno's Spirit (Valefor) = Zeramblite [Disgust]
Dark Matter + Inferno's Spirit (Valefor) = Brokenblade [Revenger]
Dark Matter + Sniper's Spirit (Leraje) =Tyrfing [Cloud]
Dark Matter + Sniper's Spirit (Leraje) =Jable9 [Slaughter]
Dark Matter + Sniper's Spirit (Leraje) =BloodClust [Vampire]
Dark Matter + Wildikn's Spirit (Buer) =Magic chaival bow [Dark Ranger]
Dark Matter + Wildikn's Spirit (Buer) =Death Scythe [Death]
Dark Matter + Wildikn's Spirit (Buer) =Fused Adam and Lilith [Lilith]
Dark Matter + Wildikn's Spirit (Buer) =Fallen Goddes [Healer]

BOSS FIGHTING TIPS
I'm only show you tips when fighting Belial and some bosses after him cuz all the bosses befor Belial is ez to kill so no question about why not all of them.
This tips is making based on my experience so maybe it's right or wrong idk. Ok let's start!
Belial
Spoiler:
-Belial have a blasting skill that make you dead immediately. I'm very sure when fighting him you already have the §Penstagram§ Accessory (the one that could summon mini-ver of boss).
His blast is not random spawn and have cool down, it's have to charge 10 times so when he hit you he got Chance to charge up the blast.
Remember to count his charged when it reach 8 or 9, use the §Penstagram§ Accessory and move back the minion from §Penstagram§ Accessory will make Belial charge up to 10 time and blasted so you can avoid death.

Paimon
Spoiler:
-You have to destroy 4 Stone boxes in same time then you have about 30s to kill him lol, before the another Stone spawn
But for me, i just need a Dark Ranger to do all the stuffs
With a T3 Dark Ranger just go into Paimon's Area stay outside and spam Kamehameha (W).
When all your skill is ready 1st thing to do is use W, then use R to keep him stay still, next is Q and E then move back as fast as you can. Remember to use Q bfore E to have enough time to run.
After that keep spamming Kamehameha (W) and wait for skills cd and repeat.
*NOTE I play on Garena so that's why i can use speed hack for faster cd. If u can't use Speed Hack, don't try this it just wasted your time.

Molloch (Tauren Chieftan)
Spoiler:
His stomp have 12s cd, so you can avoid his stomp if you move back in right time. And after 4 stomped 4 times he'll use Ultimate Stomp
When use it he'll stop moving an charge this's the sign for you to run far from him. After he used it just countinue to fight him.

Satanchia
Spoiler:
I split his HP into 5 parts, everytime you drain out 1/5 of his hp he'll spawn a box and make him stonger.
He have 4 box: Endurance (Armor), Might (Damage), Swift Attack (Attack Speed), Sin (Berserker)
The last box is the only thing we care about, it'll spawn when you take away 4/5 of his HP, it's make Satanchia's attack became OP like Revenger's Berserker (R) skill.
At the begining just use all skills you got, maybe keep your Ultimate to take out him asap when he spawn Sin box.
To deal with that thing you must have 3 or more player to kill him asap in 15 second after he spawn Sin box. Tips here is not let him spawn the Sin box bfore your skills is all ready. That's mean when he reach about near 1/5 HP just use command: -kill and wait for skill cd then go back there, fight him he'll spawn Sin box, spam everything in to his f*cking face. Done!

Lilith
Spoiler:
-Lilith have 77m mana shield. Everytime you hit her you'll take away 20k mana, it's doesn't matter how much is your damage, 20k mana every hit.
One thing you have to know his your skills COULD drain her mana but ONLY skills that you CASTED on her. That's mean some AOE skills example like Stomp (W), Ultimate Blast (F) form Cloud is not gonna drain her mana but his Q can.
Higher skill damaged means more mana drained so just spam all you got to her face. YOLO~

For Baal & Adam it's just depend on how long you can stand against them and how much is your dps.
Adam will cast Strong Blow when his mana reach 100/100 idk how to deal with this shit! Anyone know how pls tell me :(
Baal is the damn most stupid boss i ever fight, f*ck that instant dead blow, f*ck everything of him Image

Commands..
-Kill (Suicide) Or Press H 5 times)
-Create (combine items)
-Camera 150-300 (Fix)
-Dice/Roll (Roll for orb/Items)
-Clean (Clean 1min items on ground)
-Damage On ( Show Damage Txt Whenhit)
-Damage Off (Damage Txy OFF)
-Dope Str/Agi/Int ( when max lumber)
-Buy (don't click me when max gold)
Esc (Storage) (1st line Withdraw, 2nd line Deposit, 3rd line Cancel)

Maximum Stats/Lv.
Lv.2001
Stats. 999999

Phew~~~~ Finaly done writing. Alright that's all i know. If anyone know something else just tell me so i can added it into my Guide.
Thanks for reading. 8)

Last edited by shuraz on May 1st, 2015, 2:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm 
Forum Spammer

Title: Gamma Ray
Another replicate of my guide, Big difference eh?
Do you have chanelog of 1.59? why doesnt it match to older ver?

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 6:06 pm 

NumberXIII wrote:
Another replicate of my guide, Big difference eh?
Do you have chanelog of 1.59? why doesnt it match to older ver?

It's not really totaly different from older ver but it's change some job name so newbie doesn't know a shit.
one more thing is your guide not have much information for noobs. They always skips the guide and face into game without knowleged. I'm tired of hearing their question about this map so i updated your Guide into this

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 6:22 pm 
Forum Spammer

Iv'e made the guide since non english version comes,
Actually some Noobs relly on guides makes them ask alots,instead of playing ALOT!

since you name this TOTAL GUIDE..
CAN YOU MAKE SOME TIPS
DEFEATING BOSSES LIKE
*Belial dodgin blast
*Tauren chieftain avoid stomp
*satanchia box etc..
*Lilith fastmethods on killing
*baal interact ,etc adam

That would really help NOOBS!
and yeah 1.69 is out perhaps? XD XD

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 12:34 am 

Boss fighting tips Added

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 5:27 am 
Newcomer

about getting cloud.
to become cloud u need defeat bandit king. when u come his area ur stats will reset to 30k, so if u have gusion gear it just will drop. no ned go better then samuel gear. blaze blade may be useful or smth...

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 9:16 am 

black_0verl0rd wrote:
about getting cloud.
to become cloud u need defeat bandit king. when u come his area ur stats will reset to 30k, so if u have gusion gear it just will drop. no ned go better then samuel gear. blaze blade may be useful or smth...

Sorry i haven't met this anytime. All of my friend when geting Cloud their stats still 100k when go into his place, Including me lol~

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 11:35 am 
Newcomer

who can give me masin rpg 1.62?(i am taiwanese my english is not good...)

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 1:38 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Winged Doom
This is so stupid :roll:

PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 1:58 pm 
Forum Spammer

HarDCoreR wrote:
This is so stupid :roll:

Why you even care